Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Delay it until April 1st. That way you can release something that looks like Maverick Rising but is actually 50 covers of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" combined with the Nyan Cat Song.

I would put that on shuffle+repeat for at least the entire month. Adding some Badger Badger would make it through June.

Let's not veer too far offtopic here.

We're going to get the music out to you, you all don't need to worry about it. It'll come, and you'll enjoy it immensely :) . This is my fault and a perfect storm of problems & oversight, so we're working hard to rectify the mistakes made.

Hey!

Now that I see the album is taking more time to go out, I wanted to ask you if is possible to put my remix (Izzy Glow Stage) into it. I have enhanced the quality of the mix, it has afuller sound now. Don't know if I can put a link here but well, you tell me if there's a possibility.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read and answer my request bro.

P.D. Sorry if I'm bothering you.

Hey!

Now that I see the album is taking more time to go out, I wanted to ask you if is possible to put my remix (Izzy Glow Stage) into it. I have enhanced the quality of the mix, it has afuller sound now. Don't know if I can put a link here but well, you tell me if there's a possibility.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read and answer my request bro.

P.D. Sorry if I'm bothering you.

Hey,

I'd have preferred this question be asked of me by PM, but my answer still stands - it's just too late in the process with all the stuff we have to do in the background on the staff-side unfortunately.

Hoping that this is a minor fix so as not to delay the album any further, but I noticed in the Currently in the Judging Process thread that WillRock's "Countdown to Infinity" mix is under the "TO BE POSTED" list instead of the "TO BE POSTED - Project Mixes" list. Is it going to be posted when the album is released? I would assume that it wouldn't be posted separately unattached to "Maverick Rising" at a later date.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History