Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

It'll be posted whenever - it's not one of the flood tracks, although it's pretty great. It was originally a part of the GMRB competition that DarkeSword ran, so you can already grab it for free.

Oh, I totally already got it. It is pretty sweet. I wasn't necessarily thinking that it was going to be one of the flood tracks, but I was just thinking that it probably should be linked to the album whenever the track is posted.

Oh, I totally already got it. It is pretty sweet. I wasn't necessarily thinking that it was going to be one of the flood tracks, but I was just thinking that it probably should be linked to the album whenever the track is posted.

Actually, the OCR version is different to the GMRB and album version... think of it as the equivalent of a "single".

Actually, the OCR version is different to the GMRB and album version... think of it as the equivalent of a "single".

Well, gee, it's been sitting in the TO BE POSTED pile for quite awhile now. I didn't mind because I thought I already had it...but now, I reeeeally wish they would post it!

Well, gee, it's been sitting in the TO BE POSTED pile for quite awhile now. I didn't mind because I thought I already had it...but now, I reeeeally wish they would post it!

Lots of songs are in that queue - for musicmost part that queue is full of awesome music so I wouldn't even worry about it :) .

Edit: Whoa, what the heck is with that sentence there - I hate cellphones sometimes. But yeah, for the most part I was saying that queue is large and full of awesome stuff.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History