Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Exactly. Where are we gonna find almost 3,000 people?

The 100,000 Strong for Megaman Legends 3 Facebook page? Not that they have 100,000 people, but this does seem like the sort of thing they would want to support.

Either way, I'm eagerly awaiting the release of this album. Whenever that may be.

Brandon Strader - String Chamellotron

I am sorry, I uploaded this a little early because I was expecting the album to drop today, later found out about the Sigma thing... didn't announce the song on facebook or anything until I found out from this post from Baha that he had discovered it on the Youtubes. (subscribed maybe? that's cool :D) Sadly I fear the people only care about my youtube for the skyrim remixes and this won't help in any way gain additional likes for the facebook. :tomatoface: hehe

But I hope y'all like the video

Except that it'll probably delay the next albums.
(bold added)

This is, honestly, my only real reservation with it - the fear it'll cause the list of projects TBP to get backed-up, this project included. Not a huge deal, it just makes me sad that all the projects will likely be that much further away in the future.

On the other hand, I suppose this'll give an opportunity to post more stand-alone remixes. :-P Might help the backlog there.

Anyway. It's OCR's and the project's choice, in the end. And seeing as how I LIKEd OCR on Facebook long ago, have communicated with those I know who enjoy Megaman music as to the nature of the drive, and have a 6-page article over state budget cuts regarding education and the blind due at 8 in the morning, will leave it at that. Hopefully OCR gets to its goal soon and we can all hear the great music you've assembled!

Does this testify that this is THE BIGGEST release for OCR ? (to this date)

In terms of number of tracks, musicians and in lenght, I think it's the biggest am I right?

I believe so, although I'm not sure about length. I want to say yes though - the album clocks in at a touch more than 6 hours. The only albums that might compare are Wild ARMS and Summoning of Spirits. In terms of number of tracks, it is the largest by 4 tracks. It also features 49 artists.

You'd think by now someone would have created a program that creates dozens of Facebook accounts, logs in to all of them, and automatically likes the Maverick Rising page while continually refreshing a zoomed-in view of the likes counter on the screen. That's how serious the fan community is.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History