Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

Hey Bahamut, sorry I never got back to you on the status of the song I was kinda working on, but I decided to drop the project. On another note though, I am currently remixing Zero Stage 2 (Cyber Maze Core) from X5. Not sure if I'll have it done on deadline, so I guess this'll kinda be like if I finish it on time I'll submit it to you, if not, oh well.

Here' a link to the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSDf-V0yDs

This is kinda hard to remix as it's already a techno song, but I'll try my hardest to get a good sounding mix out before the WIP due date.

Gah, good luck on doing it...I can't stand that stage because the background is so hard to look at...it really fits the music though...

Okay dammit, my internet connection keeps cutting out just in time to completely ruin my upload attempts for both songs. They'll be in tomorrow (at least one of them will; I might work more on the surprise before unleashing it), I swear; I got no time to fix my connection today.

Heh, everyone seems to have problems getting the songs in for today. I haven't been in the sharpest state of mind the past few weeks, so I can understand if people happen to miss this date, but keep in mind the final deadline. Everyone has worked hard on the songs, lets see them come to fruition by then!

Heh, everyone seems to have problems getting the songs in for today. I haven't been in the sharpest state of mind the past few weeks, so I can understand if people happen to miss this date, but keep in mind the final deadline. Everyone has worked hard on the songs, lets see them come to fruition by then!

You'll get all the songs I'm behind by the final due date. I assure you.

Sting Chameleon (claimed by Brandon Straeder)

Yaaaah! I'm on the project! :-)

That's MR. Stræder to the rest of you! :-P

So here's another view for you guys to whet your appetite with: http://bahamutwc.com/Files/MRPreview2.mp3

I do wish I cut it better in some ways, but this is just a teaser so you guys have a taste of what to expect .

Very impressive work! A lot of diversity too. Should make for a fantastic album.

Wow. My first thought when I realized that the vocals were Mega and Gravity Beetle going against eachother was "Holy crap, Mega's fighting Zeromus!" I blame the track off of the FFIV Album.

Still, epic nonetheless. I would really have liked it more if I could've understood GB a bit more, though, and the end where he gives the sad speech was very hard for me to hear.

And this album looks great! I've been following the FFIX and SD3 albums, so I neglected checking this out sooner. Shame on me, that's unacceptable.

So just a word of note if anyone needs to contact me because by chance they have a final wav - I'll be gone for the most part for the next week or two possibly due to moving tomorrow, and I won't have internet immediately.

I'll definitely catch up if anything comes up once I have internet again, and it shouldn't be too long after I move, but you never know.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History