Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History

Bahamut

The timing yes, but I knew the competition would come up - Shariq and I have talked about it while the GRMRB was running.

Edit: And NitroFlash (Dominic Ninmark) has claimed Volt Catfish and Opening Stage (MMX)! Things just got serious :) !

Surprising that NitroFlash has the time to be working on MMX remixes...he's doing the soundtrack for Mega Man X: Corrupted for JKBGames...still, he's an awesome artist :P

It is disappointing in a lot of ways, as there are a lot of nice sources in the series not taken like Doppler Stage 1 (X3), Wheel Gator (X2), Wire Sponge (X2), Crystal Snail (X2), X-Hunter Stage 2 (X2)/Gate's Laboratory Stage (X6), Ruins'n Vains (X7), Bomb Recovery (X7), Inferno ~ Descending (X8 ), Booster Forest (X8 ), Volt Catfish (X3), Web Spider (X4), Grizzly Slash (X5), Blaze Heatnix (X6), and Sigma 2 (X6).

It's not like I can take a gun to someone's head and force them to do all desired tracks...or I guess I could and be labeled a psycho :lol:

I would like to add that "Irregular Iris Battle"(X4) "Irregular Double Battle" (X4) and "Space Port" (X4) are all great source tunes as well.

Surprising that NitroFlash has the time to be working on MMX remixes...he's doing the soundtrack for Mega Man X: Corrupted for JKBGames...still, he's an awesome artist :P

And this is the main reason I'm happy about this. Everyone, check that fan game out if you haven't yet. It looks great, and JKB is a great guy. I've talked to him.

Last night we had a quite surprising chat amongst staff - currently there are 5 (!) albums in the queue to be released with more looming in the horizon like this one (I think 4+ albums). I'm hoping we can release in January, although I'm not sure how things are going to shake down. That's a lot of music on the way!

And better news is that I got in my first see at how the artwork is going down today. It looks bold & quite fitting.

• Liontamer changed the title to Mega Man X series: Maverick Rising - History