Christopher Lee is the shit.

LuketheXjesse

This is the same man who was a secret agent in World War 2. During filming of LotR, when Saruman was stabbed in the back by Grima Wormtounge, Peter Jackson was displeased with the gurgling noise Lee made and told him to change it to something else. Lee informed him that the sound Jackson was making was not the sound a man stabbed in the back made.

I am pre-ordering this shit.

This is the same man who was a secret agent in World War 2. During filming of LotR, when Saruman was stabbed in the back by Grima Wormtounge, Peter Jackson was displeased with the gurgling noise Lee made and told him to change it to something else. Lee informed him that the sound Jackson was making was not the sound a man stabbed in the back made.

That is the same exact thing I thought when I read the article. Hooray for two discs of bonus features!

The concept of this album is really kinda cool too. It's the story of Charlemange, and it turns out Christopher Lee is actually related to him. That's so badass.

Whoa. That's hardcore.