Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

I can't wait to hear this album - not only is it my favorite final fantasy, but I just looked again at the tracklist for who has what song and some of my favorites are taken by some of my favorite remixers :D

I'm no remixer (in fact I fail miserbly when it comes to making music, I've tried), so I can't help in that department, but I am a graphic/web designer, so if you need any help there, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I was going to try to help out with album art for the latest sonic project but due to time constraints from school and work, I wasn't able to. However I don't have that problem this semester so like I said, let me know.

I can't wait to hear this album - not only is it my favorite final fantasy, but I just looked again at the tracklist for who has what song and some of my favorites are taken by some of my favorite remixers :D

I'm no remixer (in fact I fail miserbly when it comes to making music, I've tried), so I can't help in that department, but I am a graphic/web designer, so if you need any help there, let me know and I'll see what I can do. I was going to try to help out with album art for the latest sonic project but due to time constraints from school and work, I wasn't able to. However I don't have that problem this semester so like I said, let me know.

Well probably a bit early to be thinking about websites but it might be nice to get that sorted early. Send me a pm with some of your work in it and I might take you up on it when it gets closer to time.

• 2 weeks later...

This might just be nitpicking, but the first post states that the FFIX soundtrack is said to be Uematsu's favorite in the series, but I have always heard that it was the FFVIII soundtrack he liked the most. This was also said during one of the Distant Worlds concerts, which he was attending. This was probably the reason why FFVIII was the most represented game at that concert.

However, I do always hear/read that FFIX is Hironobu Sakaguchi's favorite game of the series.

[/nitpick]

Yeah, that's true. I guess both him and Sakaguchi gave it their all with this game. I didn't really like this game, compared to the others in the series, but the music was stellar at least, so this project has a really good foundation, and with the talents of OCR in the mix, it should really end up being just as amazing. Wish I could help. :)

Looking forward to the finished project is contributing a lot if you ask me, if no one was interested in hearing the finished product it would feel kind of meaningless. :)

If that's the case,

OMG I'M SO EXCITED! RELEASE THIS PROJECT SOON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!1!11eleventyone!!1