Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

I might have something in the making for Immoral Melody, depending on how things go in terms of time over the next couple weeks, going to Miami next Wednesday, but I'll bring with some sheet music and a ipod keyboard app and see if I can program a good wip the day I get back. Or even better I'll have a good wip out the door by the time I leave. Don't consider it claimed or anything but I'm hoping I'll be able to pull this off in time.

Looking forward to this album! One of my favorite games and one of my favorite game soundtracks. I only wish I wasn't a remix-n00b and could participate.

oh well.

The release will not come soon enough!

Edited by DragnBreth
spelling correction... almost had a text-lisp :P

http://kotaku.com/5503940/final-fantasy-ix-looking-likely-for-psn

Snurrrrf... :-)

This is about the 3rd reason to get a ps3! (ff7, ff8, ff9)

Despite that, I still believe all three systems are equally as good. I can't decide which track I'm most excited for, but tentatively I'll say Dali because it was used in a custom Zelda Classic "The Hidden Duality", so I recognize it best. Other than that, I know next to nothing about FFIX, because neither my "oniisan" nor I ever owned it.

Edited by GTAHater836

Despite that, I still believe all three systems are equally as good. I can't decide which track I'm most excited for, but tentatively I'll say Dali because it was used in a custom Zelda Classic "The Hidden Duality", so I recognize it best. Other than that, I know next to nothing about FFIX, because neither my "oniisan" nor I ever owned it.

I've got to give love to my favorite FF9 track and say I'm excited the most about what could be coming in the form of the "You're not alone!" remix; I absolutely love that track. But there's a ton of others I can't wait to hear. :grin:

Hell, who am I kidding? I'm excited about the entire project.

Don't be tentative. You can feel comfortable in your excitement. I promise.