Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Hate to be the one to do this but... Apparently there's one week left until the WIP date, according to the title!

Take it away, Fishy, my man! Your project, your announcements!

Also, reply 300 GET!

You should let the people who are in charge of running the project run the project.

If you "hate to be the one to do this," don't do it.

Yeah, it's good to keep a conversation going on in here to keep the page somewhat apparent for people passing by. As for those songs not being covered yet, don't worry. There's still time. :-P

I'm not doubting the community one bit. Honestly though, I was expecting something like Treno to be first pickable. Maybe I think too highly of the song, it certainly isn't "Stickerbrush Symphony" level of dibs. Still...

Mostly just been spreading the word to friends about an upcoming release of "the FFIX project". Hope you guys don't mind. Most of them are fairly excited too.

I'm not doubting the community one bit. Honestly though, I was expecting something like Treno to be first pickable. Maybe I think too highly of the song, it certainly isn't "Stickerbrush Symphony" level of dibs. Still...

Mostly just been spreading the word to friends about an upcoming release of "the FFIX project". Hope you guys don't mind. Most of them are fairly excited too.

Nah, I halfway expected Treno to be an early catch too - it's got a good, catchy tune. But that doesn't always make it good remixing material, I guess. *shrugs* If only I had any remixing skills, lol....

I, too, have spread the word, and have created excitement with a handful of people.

It's really hard for some people to even imagine remixing some of these songs because they wouldn't want to tarnish the original... or personally change the way they feel about a certain theme, and then regret it later.

That's a very valid point, as well.

There's a lot of songs left open, so there is room for much more participation. I'm sure they would love to hear your audition. :-P Good luck

Thank you. Would you have any idea how I would go about auditioning? >_> I feel like such a n00b, it's terrible! I did PM Fishy, but I haven't recieved a reply yet.

Fishy's the right address for auditions. Just be patient, he's very busy as he has exams at the moment. He'll reply eventually. =)

I suspected something like that would be the case *grins* I don't mind in the slightest, I know how much pressure/stress exams put on people, of course it's the priority. What I'll do in the meantime is do a bit of work for it, just in case I do pass the audition. Worst comes to worse, I don't pass, but at least I'll have a nice new piano piece to play at college in my free periods ;)

waaaaaaai would someone epic please claim Eternal Harvest and Jesters of the Moon!? The album wouldn't be complete without those! :puppyeyes:

I'm pretty sure somebody will probably grab Jesters of the Moon....and make lyrics for two people.....and have one person sing the right lyrics and the other sing the opposite lyrics.

I'd listen to that.

Seriously, no Eternal Harvest? 8O