Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

I've just now opened this thread for the first time since... well, it started. I didn't think I'd have time to take anything on for it, but now that I've cleared off most of my other project tracks I decided to see what was going down in here.

Like Fishy said earlier, he wants to guarantee that the person will 'blow it out of the water', so it's not like I can just make a claim to it. I'll just send a huge WIP to him in a few days, if I decide to go through with it (I'm leaning toward it, right now).

I'm still asking people all the time about those tracks, but the Boss theme is particulary conspicuous by it's absence.

Feel free to hit me up with a concept wip, but like I said earlier; it's gotta be badass or it ain't worth doing.

EDIT: Just fyi, I've been speaking to a bunch of engineers at work who do all of their stuff in 5.1 surround.

I'm currently mixing the Final Battle prog epic in 5.1 just for fun. Is there any interest in that as a bonus track or summat?

Edited by Fishy

Guest Chibi_Ma

Hello! I'm new to the forum but have been a big fan of Ocremix for a while ^^ I am very excited for this project and can't wait to hear it :D!