Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

• 5 weeks later...
I'm don't think Fishy got my email yet, so I'm going to post this here too: I'm not going to be able to complete my 'Secret Library Daguerreo' Track in time for the deadline, due to a big composing job that dropped into my lap this month. I'm sorry ;_;

So 'Secret Library Daguerreo' is officially OPEN.

But your WIP sounded close enough to done as it is <_<

I'm don't think Fishy got my email yet, so I'm going to post this here too: I'm not going to be able to complete my 'Secret Library Daguerreo' Track in time for the deadline, due to a big composing job that dropped into my lap this month. I'm sorry ;_;

I did get your email. Moving country again next week, really bad timing on this deadline, urg. I'll reply later, at work right now.

Hope this doesn't mean you've decided to ditch it for general sub if you can't make it? Especially if you've got a WIP going on.

On my front, I fell asleep with an idea in my head for one of my tracks which I'm sorting out ASAP, Uni permitting.

Really psyched to hear everything when it's done!

If one of us were to take what you've already done and finish it, would you be opposed? (Obviously, you'd retain credit for what you've already done.)

Aw, I'd love to hear your remix, too, Kate! I think everyone's got some good ideas about how to use it despite your commission keeping you busy.

In any case, I've made lots of progress on my remix of Rose of May. It's like 70-80% done and I'm all excited. I was able to get a lot done these past few days since I finished my classes for this semester last week. Yay!

I haven't really had time to be making sure stuff is being done arecently. I'm the only person working at the studio right now, and it's been a brutal month for me in terms of work hours :(.

Finals are due as soon as people can get them to me, whenever that is. As soon as I get home next weekend I will be on everyone's case properly :P. You have been warned.