Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

It's not updated. Everyone whos quitting because of the deadline please wait up. It's probably not necessary given the project queue at the moment. I'm not removing any one from tracks until I've spoken to everyone, and I can't do that (or update the first post ) until next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey we discussed my track being lost in its state due to broken laptops.

Shall I import the mp3 I have and export it as a wav and send it to you?

That sounds counterintuitive, is it my only option? Seems so.

That is assuming, it is up to the standard. Is it?

As altercations simply can't happen at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...

Very pleased to get a surprise wip from kate today! Another from sephfire too. Excellent stuff :D.

EDIT: I updated the tracklist finally, removed a few reds that have been there way too long. 20 wavs and counting.

I am still hoping to get the following tracks done still at least:

Song of Memories (with vocalist) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYn1Bx6pnk

Cid's Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUXzMKJkxUY

Kuja's Theme

Edited by Fishy

Was Tweex on board at one point to do Song of Memories?

He was yeah, but I'm trying to get something quite specific done with it. He gave it a go but it requires some pretty fancy samples to pull off properly I think. I have the same ones he has and can't get it working.

@Calum: You're quite right, my bad.

What did you have in mind for Song of Memories? Someone who might want to claim it probably needs to know this, since it hinges on what YOU PERSONALLY WANT. :-P You greedy bass-excretion.

But that would be giving the game away Brandon. Bass-excretion I may be but you don't create an effect by telling everyone what it is first!

But that would be giving the game away Brandon. Bass-excretion I may be but you don't create an effect by telling everyone what it is first!

How do you expect to recruit someone to do what can't be said? It's like trying to tell Harry Potter you've got to kill, err, he-who-must-not-be-named-and-can't-be-seen-now-because-he's-on-the-back-of-some-dude's-head.

Also make my passing sorrow not be green, i sent you wav XD

Oh Brandon, must you always assume I'm not thinking this through. Just because I haven't posted what I want doesn't mean I'm not privately asking people who could do it.

Also huuuurrrrr can you send me the link again. It's missing from my folder. I just formatted my PC, obviously didn't catch all of the wavs. Everything on the front page is what I have.

Oh Brandon, must you always assume I'm not thinking this through. Just because I haven't posted what I want doesn't mean I'm not privately asking people who could do it.

Also huuuurrrrr can you send me the link again. It's missing from my folder. I just formatted my PC, obviously didn't catch all of the wavs. Everything on the front page is what I have.

I didn't assume you weren't thinking it through, you just.... you... didn't ask me... *sob*... :-(

And I guess I can link you again, it's still on the dropbox.. pm incoming ;-P