Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

I'll see what I have but it feels a bit redundant given there will be a trailer.

If I can find one or two tracks where 30 seconds out of context are epic without ruining too many surprises we'll see.

Apologies for the delayed deadline pms/emails, moved back into University this week. Should be with you shortly.

Short answer is yes, Brandon :P. I haven't had my own computer for a bit for irritating reasons. I can check this stuff every day now.

Two new joiners today including old school returner Main Finger. Plus sir knight of the round picked up something new.

Final deadline is January 12th. Caught a skype meeting with the staff for once (3am in the morning, amurika bias) and this is definitely the earliest eval slot. I will be pming/emailing this just to make sure. Once I've sorted a few track confusions up there will be an updated list this weekend.

Also I'll be redoing a track now that I have me Uni facilities back again. My previous bedroom recorded with shitty samson mic track with Andy P will be professional studio standard now, woo!

Short answer is yes, Brandon :P. I haven't had my own computer for a bit for irritating reasons. I can check this stuff every day now.

Two new joiners today including old school returner Main Finger. Plus sir knight of the round picked up something new.

Final deadline is January 12th. Caught a skype meeting with the staff for once (3am in the morning, amurika bias) and this is definitely the earliest eval slot. I will be pming/emailing this just to make sure. Once I've sorted a few track confusions up there will be an updated list this weekend.

Also I'll be redoing a track now that I have me Uni facilities back again. My previous bedroom recorded with shitty samson mic track with Andy P will be professional studio standard now, woo!

Oh yeah, you missed the part at the meeting where we scheduled a whole bunch more albums for the next three years just to spite you. So there.

Disclaimer: no we have not done so it is just fun to irritate the man with the funny accent at times. We are not spiteful and indeed are working our asses off to keep this machine as efficient as possible. Gnarly Fantasy, dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping by to express my amazement and happiness from discovering that there is a FFIX remix album in the making! I am eagerly waiting in anticipation for the release of it. FFIX is one of my favorite FFs out there; don't let me down, guys!!! xD This will be epic. :D -reeeeeeeally looking forward to Immoral Melody and Dark Messenger remixes in particular, haha- The most I've seen of those 2 songs elsewhere is rock renditions. Anyways...

THANK YOU to all the awesome, talented remixers that make these albums! It would never happen without you guys! :'D

-reeeeeeeally looking forward to Immoral Melody and Dark Messenger remixes in particular, haha- The most I've seen of those 2 songs elsewhere is rock renditions.

Hehehe, I'm the one who made that mix. =D Thanks for the support. I hope I live up to your expectations! =D

I've only heard some of the songs from the album, but I think it's going to be a real treat!

Ok here are all the changes I just made:

Now free:

Steiner's Theme

Fairy Battle

Chocobo Theme

DARK MESSENGER

Now Taken (all with wips already):

Prima Vista - Calum

Kuja's Theme - Larsec

Song of Memories - Archangel + Claire Yaxley

So if all of those tracks are done, plus dark messenger which is my only remaining 'must have' track, that would be 50 tracks.

We're also possibly in need of a fairly speedy nylon string jazzy guitarist for one track if anyone has the skeelz and the means!

Edited by Fishy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...