Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Oooo...I don't visit this forum very often but seeing this thread made me all excited. I don't know what the direction will be like but I hope something along the lines of voices of a lifestream from ff7 (The best album from ocr ever in my opinion)

Salamander DONE

Treno DONE

Lindblum DONE

Tantalus REDONE

Dark Messenger almost done

Getting very close, however, I'm struggling to get hold of AeroZ at all, so if you think you've got what it takes to do an an epic Eternal Harvest remix on short notice, hit me. Also Kuja's Theme maybe get opened. due to some extenuating circumstances.

Salamander DONE

Treno DONE

Lindblum DONE

Tantalus REDONE

Dark Messenger almost done

Getting very close, however, I'm struggling to get hold of AeroZ at all, so if you think you've got what it takes to do an an epic Eternal Harvest remix on short notice, hit me. Also Kuja's Theme maybe get opened. due to some extenuating circumstances.

Mattias (anosou) did some SERIOUS magic on that Lindblum track

Getting very close, however, I'm struggling to get hold of AeroZ at all, so if you think you've got what it takes to do an an epic Eternal Harvest remix on short notice, hit me.

Awesome news all around, but that track is MADE for AeroZ. I really hope you get in touch with him - have you tried his Youtube account? Maybe you'll be able to catch him on some alternative media outlets.

Oh wait, AeroZ? Isn't that the Sebastion Freij feller?

It totally slipped my mind until now but I've got him on facebook, I see him updating once in a while. I'll toss him a wall message. :3

Mattias (anosou) did some SERIOUS magic on that Lindblum track
Yeah he did.

...also Ambush?

Maybe he was coming to say and just forgot. :lol:

I know I sent him a message about it a couple days ago. /shrug

EDIT: Bad news

Yeah, I have unfortunately no time to finish it in time. Have too many other live-projects going on now. Please let somebody else do it :)

So I guess Eternal Harvest is available. :cry:

Edited by Brandon Strader

Yah, the last few days have been very productive. So:

Ch4rl33 pretty much dropped a great wav on my doorstep for Salamander's Theme.

Posted mixer Mikeaudio dropped me a pretty much finished track for Successive Battles last night.

To be posted mixer Magellanic is on for Eternal Harvest.

And finally Snapple's 14 minute behemoth Dark Messenger is almost there.

Pretty much all these guys have done incredible work in a very short amount of time. Major props.

I am extremely okay with that. I'm a big fan of her other FFIX remix.

Man, this album sounds better and better every day. I am so excited for it to come out.

Big fan of all of her work, too, including her multiple FF9 covers/remixes, so I'm stoked to hear there's going to be more Kate on the album. :-D