Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

That would be a sad destruction of everything Terra is about, even I wouldn't dare add metal to that song. I know Stevo and Luiza are going to do a great job and I have very high hopes for that song because it's my favorite in the game... that and Bran Bal (which I KNOW halc knocked out of the park, freakin' love that guy!)

@KieranCarden: I hope you are happy with how I covered Passing Sorrow. I thought the way I did it was a logical and true-to-the-source way of doing it, without it being a straight cover in the same genre. :-)

snorglemanbeard

forgapplesnaman

nogrolfibman

i... i can't go on

help

oh god nogrolfibman XD

Just by the by, I played my Final Battle remix (or a choice 6-minute extract) at the UK alcon panel the other day. It went rather well! I have a video of it but the sound isn't great, so I might wait until the next convention and get a better recording before I post a live version :3.

So wait... the Dark Messenger mix is 14 minutes long... and your Final Battle mix is nearly 11 minutes, iirc...

so the two final battle themes (since Dark Messenger is played for the Trance Kuja battle, the penultimate one of the game) total nearly half an hour of mixage? Damn that's beautiful! :3

Edited by Mirby

• 2 weeks later...