Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

What about Steiner's Theme, Crossing those hills, Fairy Battle(!!), Kuja's Theme, Eternal Harvest, Ambush Attack, and Iifa Tree!?

.... and Cid's theme!? :-o

I have solid wips for everything that has been claimed except fairy battle. I'm not sure you're the one who should be pointing this out :P.

Steiner and Cid are unfortunate dropouts, but I'm not doing nothing about them if possible.

Well you should know the answer regarding Fairy Battle, and I don't think you should worry about Cid's Theme.

If that doesn't get featured on this, it does have coverage on Audio Engineering. :D

Well whilst avoiding unfortunate comparisons between my work and someone else's is always a plus I think I'm man enough to take the hit :-P

There's definitely an ace remix out there waiting to be cracked.

+1 votes for Steiner's theme. I spent an hour playing around with it the other weekend but I don't think I've any solid ideas I can bring to the table.

But is that all your lacking...

Wow, good job :P

Edited by Swifthom

Here's the removed Steiner remix if anyone wants to hear it: [link redacted]

Sorry dude, but if you're gonna ask to have the track removed and then give me the silent treatment when I ask why/try and get you to stay, you don't get to use this thread to advertise your music.

You can post it in the wips forum by all means, but if you remove your track its nothing to do with the project anymore.