Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, I'm gonna be that guy since it has been around 3 weeks since the last post (also mine) and I'm on the fourth disc of my umpteenth playthrough of FFIX and am super, super excited for this album to be done. Is there any news at all? I know that Fishy was gonna cut it once a certain four or so crucial songs got finished, so what's the word on those songs or some of the less crucial songs that are still being worked on?

Alright, I'm gonna be that guy since it has been around 3 weeks since the last post (also mine) and I'm on the fourth disc of my umpteenth playthrough of FFIX and am super, super excited for this album to be done. Is there any news at all? I know that Fishy was gonna cut it once a certain four or so crucial songs got finished, so what's the word on those songs or some of the less crucial songs that are still being worked on?

Yeah its fair to be on my case. I'm just settling in to the first week of my new job and moving house etc which was the huge timesink of my life getting all that sorted. Now I can relax and get back into it. I would have been panicking more about FF9 but as long as we're done before FF6 is released we're really not loosing time, so fear not.

Just so you all know, I totally wrote a (edit: full structure!) of Fairy Battle during this double work shift I have going on. I even posted an updated wip in the private subforum.

I feel bad about taking this long to do it but I think giving it some TLC and close attention to details in the final stages will make it worthy of the album and please the people who wanted to hear a remix of Fairy Battle.

I don't know what to name it yet, so if anyone has any particularly good suggestions, that would be awesome.

And nothing offensive

...ok, fine. offensive titles encouraged.

(just kidding)

Edited by Brandon Strader

Just so you all know, I totally wrote a (edit: full structure!) of Fairy Battle during this double work shift I have going on. I even posted an updated wip in the private subforum.

I feel bad about taking this long to do it but I think giving it some TLC and close attention to details in the final stages will make it worthy of the album and please the people who wanted to hear a remix of Fairy Battle.

I don't know what to name it yet, so if anyone has any particularly good suggestions, that would be awesome.

And nothing offensive

...ok, fine. offensive titles encouraged.

(just kidding)

Hmm, I think a play on the theme of "Fairy Tale" should be utilized for the name, though we should try to avoid using too many puns, as long fairy tales have a tendency to dragon...

:-P

More seriously regarding name suggestions for "Fairy Battle", I think the name suggestions should keep in mind that the song is for "Non-hostile" creatures seeking random items instead of blood and death, so maybe something like "Supernatural Conflict Resolution", or "Wiffle Bat Wonderland", or "Greedy Critters Seek Gift Giving Main Character's" should be used.:-)

Edited by Robo Jesus