Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

Yeah, 8's OST was pretty amazing. To see it in anything other than more heavy rock and borderline progressive tones would be interesting...

Get IX and III out of the way (with some of the V project done) and maybe, but the list of current projects in works is long and people can only do so much, so I'm happy to wait.

Yeah, 8's OST was pretty amazing. To see it in anything other than more heavy rock and borderline progressive tones would be interesting...

Get IX and III out of the way (with some of the V project done) and maybe, but the list of current projects in works is long and people can only do so much, so I'm happy to wait.

personally not so into rock....i like the variety that ff6 had tbh. And yeah I'm sure its going to be a long wait....but it'll be worth it :)

• 2 weeks later...
So what's the time frame look like?

Is FFIX relatively high on the queue, or are we postponed another year?

OCR made it official they planned to release both earlier this year. I have to believe the album is done and in the evaluation process. I thought it would have been released already because it looked like 9 was done before 6 was.

So Keep your pants on and dont start worrying until Oct 31.

OCR made it official they planned to release both earlier this year. I have to believe the album is done and in the evaluation process. I thought it would have been released already because it looked like 9 was done before 6 was.

So Keep your pants on and dont start worrying until Oct 31.

We are very almost in evaluation. We had two late dropouts that needed tracks covered, which are done and almost done. The only other track left is by... well guess who :P.

Picky picky. I always felt insulted by that quest. "Here's a really awesome game we made! Now enjoy none of it to get the best weapon in the game." Screw that. I'm talkin' to every. single. NPC. TWICE!

Its more like, "Now that you've played this awesome game, do it again but super fast!"

Picky picky. I always felt insulted by that quest. "Here's a really awesome game we made! Now enjoy none of it to get the best weapon in the game." Screw that. I'm talkin' to every. single. NPC. TWICE!

Same. My opinion was always, "I can beat the final boss just fine without it, and the best part of this game is the story and character interaction, and if I speed through it I'll miss most of it, so screw that." No thank you.

I dig that. I've gotten the Excalibur II, just because I simply had to know what it was like, but yeah, it's definitely better to take your time and enjoy it :D

Besides, Shock does quad 9's regardless, basically, so who needs Excalibur II, really? xD

EDIT: AHHHHH WE'RE ALMOST IN EVALUATION!!!

Now, how long does it take to go from evaluation to release? When am I gonna hear the first track off this magical album? :)

I dig that. I've gotten the Excalibur II, just because I simply had to know what it was like, but yeah, it's definitely better to take your time and enjoy it :D

Besides, Shock does quad 9's regardless, basically, so who needs Excalibur II, really? xD

EDIT: AHHHHH WE'RE ALMOST IN EVALUATION!!!

Now, how long does it take to go from evaluation to release? When am I gonna hear the first track off this magical album? :)

Depends on album size. Should take less than a week but that's me being hopeful because FF6 was soooo goddamned good.

I wouldn't use FF6 as a reference for evaluation length. Standard minimum is a month, it's usually longer.

Yes but this also has the same Criteria as FF6 in terms of how long most of it has been ready to go. You guys could have posted it a lot earlier but you had other complications

No such complications here.

Like i said i'm being hopeful. And honestly as good as FF6 is my life has been a jumble these past couple of months since its release. I could use some good news =s

The good news is there are other albums in the pipeline before this one and they will be GREAT, as will this one... the bad news is none of them had kickstarter pushing them out the door so there's the usual amount of rush rather than hyper-rush to get them out asap. I'm just sayin' that as an observer, not as someone who really knows, but that's the one difference FF6 had going for it.