Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

You know there's a lot of other albums that came out and will be coming out until this one does, or do you only plan on coming to OCR for this one album, then never coming back? :lol:

Oh, I listen to OCRemix stuff often :D Love it! This being my favorite game, however, I am looking forward to it more than I have any other album :)

I'm not sure where this expectation is coming from o.O Fishy last said they were very near evaluation (not in it), and there's been no other indication that the album has entered the evaluation state, or that a release month has been given.

Unless I completely missed something on a different thread.

Iti was stated at the beginning of this ear they were gonna release both albums. That was more a hope/promise than solid fact.

Lord knows we want it. I got FF6 as a day early birthday gift....If FF9 was a Christmas morning gift...that'd make up for what has been a generally shitty year.

As much as I'd love to push for this year....still gotta remember that these are people with lives of their own, they aren't doing this for pay either. So with the kind of dedication they've had up until now remixing SO many other pieces I certainly wont be complaining that they take their time.

As much as I'd love to push for this year....still gotta remember that these are people with lives of their own, they aren't doing this for pay either. So with the kind of dedication they've had up until now remixing SO many other pieces I certainly wont be complaining that they take their time.

While I agree with you to an extent, keep in mind that the original "final wav" due date was over 2 years ago. I busted my ass to get my first song done before that due date and I had a LOT going on at the time. People shouldn't claim tracks that can't do, it's that simple.

While I agree with you to an extent, keep in mind that the original "final wav" due date was over 2 years ago. I busted my ass to get my first song done before that due date and I had a LOT going on at the time. People shouldn't claim tracks that can't do, it's that simple.

I'm not sure that people realize that this album contains some of what me (and others) consider to be some of our best work and it's frustrating that it can't be heard. In particular I'm extremely proud of my final battle remix, and it's also been done for around 2 years. I feel all of your pains, and want to get this thing out as much as anyone else!

If FF9 was a Christmas morning gift...

I don't want to be a downer, but having some experience with this sort of thing, I'm going to say that you shouldn't hold your breath for a release of this project before the end of the year. Taking into account the fact that it isn't even done yet, in my experience it takes quite awhile (at least a month) to get an album through evaluation, and that was with a relatively small project. I can only imagine how much time and effort it takes for a project with the size and scope of this one to get through. Never mind that there are other albums in queue for eval and release right now as well...

Of course, I could be wrong and it'll be out tomorrow. WE'LL SEE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...