Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

The Game-Art-HQ Community is proud to confirm that visual art will be contributed to OCR Albums in the future after all tracks are completed to delay any albums for a couple of weeks or better months more. This was a hard decision for us all, but we are sure that it will benefit the fan communities in the end.

We are also working hard to delay the FFIX World Apart Album to 2017 now and are working already on more illustrations which will be published for another trailer that is sheduled for July 2016. Final Fantasy IX had the longest loading times of all Final Fantasy games on the original Sony Playstation, so it is only natural that anything FFIX related takes longer than expected.

Please Understand ;)

The Game-Art-HQ Community is proud to confirm that visual art will be contributed to OCR Albums in the future after all tracks are completed to delay any albums for a couple of weeks or better months more. This was a hard decision for us all, but we are sure that it will benefit the fan communities in the end.

We are also working hard to delay the FFIX World Apart Album to 2017 now and are working already on more illustrations which will be published for another trailer that is sheduled for July 2016. Final Fantasy IX had the longest loading times of all Final Fantasy games on the original Sony Playstation, so it is only natural that anything FFIX related takes longer than expected.

Please Understand ;)

There are loading times in FFIX??? I hope this is a joke.

...I understand that you guys have been trolled particularly hard with the unexpected final stretch delay. The release of all the album art more than a month before album release seemed like the fan art community's ejaculatio praecox. :(

All your artwork is spectacular, but please, don't participate in the trolling!

Every release date troll post in this thread equals just about 124 "is it out yet" emails in DarkeSword's inbox, y'know.  :-D

I keep opening the home page and another tab at the same time and checking this one second, so by the time I do it has switched from "new single" to "Happy Birthday Final Fantasy IX" only to have a brief flutter of excitement followed by disappointment.  Every. Single. Day.

I keep opening the home page and another tab at the same time and checking this one second, so by the time I do it has switched from "new single" to "Happy Birthday Final Fantasy IX" only to have a brief flutter of excitement followed by disappointment.  Every. Single. Day.

I know what that's like :/