OCR01171 - Metroid "Kraid's Hideout"

I dunno what most of you guys are bantering on about regarding the off key tune, but after listening to this frankly amazing track, I didn't notice a SINGLE tune out of place. Having played the Metroid remake on the GBA, from the same year, this song is identical, and this remix is a rendition worthy of two Samus Aran thumbs up!

• 5 months later...

I definitely could have gone for more interpretation, but this got it done in '04. LOL at every 2004 hater on this track, swarming in quickly just to crap on it. Can't believe how closed-minded those reviews are. Let them get the wax out of their ears.

This was a great listen, forget what those idiots said. Especially KogeJoe, one of the dumbest dumbshits that ever posted on OC ReMix. (Good riddance :lol: ) The mood was excellent, and the tuning was nothing but a benefit to that dark mood. It's Kraid, you idiots; it fits like a glove.

I definitely could have gone for more interpretation, but this got it done in '04. LOL at every 2004 hater on this track, swarming in quickly just to crap on it. Can't believe how closed-minded those reviews are. Let them get the wax out of their ears.

This was a great listen, forget what those idiots said. Especially KogeJoe, one of the dumbest dumbshits that ever posted on OC ReMix. (Good riddance :lol: ) The mood was excellent, and the tuning was nothing but a benefit to that dark mood. It's Kraid, you idiots; it fits like a glove.

Hey, no need to get mean.

I do like reading this thread and other review threads so I can be embarrassed by some of my older posts. I do actually really like the timbre of the out of tune violin now, and think this has a haunting/off-kilter sound that really works for the source. I don't really think the arrangement goes nearly as far as it could/should but what's there is pretty effective anyway.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01171 - Metroid "Kraid's Hideout"