Bayonetta

MaxFrost

OK, after sitting down and watching from the beginning, I suddenly understand why girls LOVE this game.

It's an ironic, hammy, cheesy, and utterly insane romp through increasingly MORE insane battles where the main protagonist knows she's utterly hot; yet only sort of notes it as a background feature. It would make a glorious B movie. In fact, it basically IS a movie. In short, it's almost exactly like Final Fantasy X and X2. Only with a metric fuckton more fanservice. Which is so over the top I can only really see 14 year old boys actually getting aroused by it (As opposed to thinking, "Holy shit did she just shoot the guy through her legs and then smash into his face crotch first????" which would fill more than enough of my fetish dream moments but isn't actually arousing.)

It's sort of like a female version of playing Metal Gear Solid and seeing all these men in really disturbingly hot outfits kick arse and take names. It's not offensive; it's part of the charm of the game. And I suppose, as sexual creatures, all men want to be the uber-man hunk saving the world, and women have the same ur-story appreciation themselves also.

Although after I found out that "Very Easy" means you don't have to know any combos other than pressing X repeatedly, I was sort of disturbed.

Why would you play it on easy mode, or "very easy" mode for that matter..?

Internet tells you many things!

Also, "Fly me to the Moon" is so disgustingly appropriate for this game I can now no longer sing it in public without sounding like a rapist

Although after I found out that "Very Easy" means you don't have to know any combos other than pressing X repeatedly, I was sort of disturbed.

I think that makes sense. "Easy" mode shouldn't mean "slightly less difficult"; it should mean easy. Therefore, if you're going to have an "easier than easy" mode, it should be something that someone with brain damage and no hands could feasibly beat.

I think that makes sense. "Easy" mode shouldn't mean "slightly less difficult"; it should mean easy. Therefore, if you're going to have an "easier than easy" mode, it should be something that someone with brain damage and no hands could feasibly beat.

To a man who plays Civ on Deity on a fairly regular basis the thought that a game requiring some knowledge of combos can be beaten with one button is sort of lame...

To a man who plays Civ on Deity on a fairly regular basis the thought that a game requiring some knowledge of combos can be beaten with one button is sort of lame...

That's why some of us make fun of the casual players to players that always play on easy mode...

I'll start it with a slight dash of engrish.

easymodoreally.jpg

So yeah, I find a good amount of replay value in Bayonetta. Must get high scores and for fucking once get the concept of dodging at the last second.

Sure I can dodge just fine but thanks to old habits I find myself trying to parry or deflect hits sometimes when I know it won't work. :lol:

Just need more time on it later one. :)!!

It gets worse once you get access to Panther transformation. Upon double tapping the doge button you will change forms. What you should take away from this is don't spam buttons and get your timing down which you mentioned. Also there is an accessory for parrying/countering called the Moon of [Long name I can't remember].

Also belonging in "Game makes me laugh..."

I couldn't stop cacking it for about a minute after Joy and Bayonetta decide to have an impromptu dance off.

You got Served, Girl!

The orgasmic transformation sort of weirded me out though. Girlfriend thought it was hilarious. :s

Also belonging in "Game makes me laugh..."

I couldn't stop cacking it for about a minute after Joy and Bayonetta decide to have an impromptu dance off.

You got Served, Girl!

The orgasmic transformation sort of weirded me out though. Girlfriend thought it was hilarious. :s

Because it -was- hilarious. Wait until you see a TA on Joy, haha.

Also I just took way too much time getting Platinum on Chapter V. Stupid insta-death if you fall off a ledge on Jormugandr's tower owned me since I kept trying to speed through it.

Wait until you see a TA on Joy, haha.

Oh God, I remember the first time I say that a couple of months back when I was still deciding to get this a couple of months back on youtube. I was actually pretty disturbed, but it was even more so because it was combined with the first storyline encounter with a joy (When the fake Bay transformed into a joy).

After watching, I just blinked and said "I know some part of that was wrong, but i don't know what..."

Now I just piss myself laughing, which is another reason why Bayonetta fucking rules. :lol: