FAC - **RESULTS ARE IN** Fan Art Competition 31: Video Game Remix Art

bonzai!

i review

1. link so small is this minish cap? i thought it were zedla 4. nice but it needs more lens flare. 8/11 for arts. that does not even look a fish either! 3/11 for theme. (11 pointz)

2. who is that guy? he looks prett cool but you can't make out his face or any of his features or anything. he has a triangle arm though so that's cool. this is megaman right? is he triangle man? at least he's in a desert. 7/11 for arts 9/11 for theme. (16 pointz)

3. why is this 1mb it's not even that big or even good qualities also it's ver dark and it look like you used photoshop textureizers on the whole godam thing. i dont' even know what eros is. 5/11 arts ??/11 theme (lets say 6 pointz)

4. hol shit. is that mario's nipple? 1000/11 (infinite pointz)

5. how do you make art out of thirty plus that's maths art has colors anyway this guy looks like hes about to shit 30 bricks (and probably also to die). 7/11 arts 4/11 theme. (11 pointz)

6. you need help. at least you got the theme right. 3/11 arts 11/11 thmee. (14 pointz)

7. this would be better if the ghost were a totally hot ghost girl with giant breasts in a corset with lots of cleavages and she was kneeling on the ground with a condamn hangin from her mouth. instead you make some kinda fucked up fagot harland williams poltergeist with a condom fetish. what a waste. at least you like the last psychopath followed the theme. 8/11 arts 11/11 theme. (19 pointz)

8. this pretty cool. giant minotaur giant all like YO DAWG CHECK IT with a 40 in his hand an a human pick in his fro. word. which one is the wanderer? 10/11 arts 8/11 theme. (18 pointz)

9. i don't see a meteorite OR a rabbit ANYWHERE in this photo. at least you don't suck at drawing because you sure do at 3rd grade reading comprehension. 9/11 arts 1/11 theme. (10 pointz)

i review

1. link so small is this minish cap? i thought it were zedla 4. nice but it needs more lens flare. 8/11 for arts. that does not even look a fish either! 3/11 for theme. (11 pointz)

2. who is that guy? he looks prett cool but you can't make out his face or any of his features or anything. he has a triangle arm though so that's cool. this is megaman right? is he triangle man? at least he's in a desert. 7/11 for arts 9/11 for theme. (16 pointz)

3. why is this 1mb it's not even that big or even good qualities also it's ver dark and it look like you used photoshop textureizers on the whole godam thing. i dont' even know what eros is. 5/11 arts ??/11 theme (lets say 6 pointz)

i think your lack of knowledge in knowing these games is why you didnt understand them. its nice to see people writing reviews/critiques though

Congratulations to ProtoDome and apologies to Otaku. I think my voting order shafted you, bro. :'3 But there's always tomorrow.

suzumebachi: I don't have photoshop, that's just what GIMP's painting canvas looks like :/

My full entry can be seen in full size here edit:link removed. Bonzai shrunk it to about 74% or so of the original size.

Later harlots, see you next thread. :D

Congratulations to ProtoDome and apologies to Otaku. I think my voting order shafted you, bro. :'3 But there's always tomorrow.

suzumebachi: I don't have photoshop, that's just what GIMP's painting canvas looks like :/

My full entry can be seen in full size here (link). Bonzai shrunk it to about 74% or so of the original size.

Later harlots, see you next thread. :D

I think my own voting might have shafted me, actually... XD

You have more patience than me if you use GIMP... you ever try Paint Tool SAI?

Also, congrats to the winnar~