The OCAD 3D project

theshaggyfreak

So, this started out as me playing around and taking some artistic liberation with Level99's likeness. Then Brushfire asked me if I could do him too. How could I refuse! :lol: Here's my first one of them two together as they go out to kick some alien ass.

http://www.bsodcomic.net/temp/levelbrush.jpg

I'm sure I'll be refining facial features and such. Oh, you can bet I'll be putting them in other outfits. Who knows, maybe I'll do some animation down the line.

Awesome sauce! Nice work. :)

What info do you need to work these into looking like other people?

Just a decent close up picture and I get as close to that as I can. Eventually I might pick up some software where I can actually transplant a persons facial texture onto a 3D model. For, now, though, I just do with what I have and I usually can come close after a bit of work.

I do this sometimes because it's good practice for me. Stuff like this can take a lot of time, though. There are MANY facial feature on the human body after all and I'm just a beginning at the whole face sculpting thing.