How to Download Remix in Fire fox Using a Mac

Daisuke15

Hay there jest sign up and hoping that anyone out there can help with dalemma i'm Having, I have

a Mac and Fire fox but cant download and of the remix because It wont let me "save target as" when I "right click" on the "Download Mirror Site" and No I cant get or torrent Quick time 7+ Pro

So If any one is out there please Help you are fovere in my debt! :{

go to the firefox addons site and look up Video Downloader.

when you load a page, it'll say "media found!" and when you click it, it'll give a list of media it's found on that page, by links. I don't know if you need the winamp toolbar to play the music (like i do), but i think that'll help.

Well, you _can_ torrent the entire database of remixes. ;)

For individual remixes, alt-click the mirror link, and the download should start. Don't know why you can't right/control-click the link and save target/file as (unless you first left-click to open the mp3 in FF - just go back and right-click the link).

In Safari, you can also alt-return the url in the address bar to start downloading a page/file. Doesn't seem to work in FF tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Get the torrent files you want, get a torrent program (aka client) (like BitTorrent, µTorrent, Transmission...), open the torrent file with the torrent client, leave it on for a while, and it'll start downloading. It'll take a while to get everything, but fortunately you can quit and next time you open it it'll start where you left it.

To download songs on a Mac when you have Quicktime Plugins installed:

Step 1: Go to the song's page and click normally on the download MP3 link.

downloadmp3.png

You will get brought to the mirror's page.

Step 2: Right-click on the mirror you want, and then select "Save Link As...", it will give you a dialog in which you can specify where to save your song. (If you haven't enabled right-clicking on your Mac, then you will have to do that first under System Preferences->Mouse, that's another tutorial though).

rightclick.png

Hope that helps.