The OneUps - Super Mario Kart Album (IT'S OUT)

Mustin

Gonna be great, as always. When do you think we can expect the release? I'm assuming you will also have a physical format release at first, like Vol 2?

Slated for digital only release, returning to physical for Volume 3, but we hear your cries loud and clear...

And Arek, at this point, I'll just settle with all recognition that the original is superior. Rock.

Looking forward to this album.

But, sorry Mustin, I just can't see where you're coming from with the N64's Rainbow Road. So what if it's not uber-fast? It's cute Mario racing, not Need for Speed Turbo. Plus, I just have a special place for it after hearing Prozax's take on the theme. In my view, calling N64 Rainbow Road cheesy is akin to calling Mario 64's Dire Dire Docks cheesy.

Looking forward to this album.

But, sorry Mustin, I just can't see where you're coming from with the N64's Rainbow Road. So what if it's not uber-fast? It's cute Mario racing, not Need for Speed Turbo. Plus, I just have a special place for it after hearing Prozax's take on the theme. In my view, calling N64 Rainbow Road cheesy is akin to calling Mario 64's Dire Dire Docks cheesy.

No way, dude. "Dire, Dire Docks" is one of the greatest video game tunes of all time. OF ALL TIME. It's not cheesy - it's booooooooooo-tiful. The MK64 track just sounds like

cheesy-smile.jpg

YEAH, GUYS! ALRIGHT! WAY TO GIVE A HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT! SNACK CAKES FOR EVERYONE! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU WIN JUST HOW YOU PLAYED THE GAME! ALRIGHT! YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...