The OneUps - Super Mario Kart Album (IT'S OUT)

Mustin

• 2 months later...

I am writing an eviction notice to Contra 4 - Rocked n Loaded:

Dear R&L,

It's been a pleasure having you live in my car's CD player for the past few months. You've always been there for me when I've had a crappy day at work or when I am going from one place to the next. Unfortunately, the time has come for me to move on. I assure you, it's more me than you. It's nothing personal, it's just that I need a change in my life. I'll always remember the special times we had together. I hope that we can remain friends and that you'll still be there in my life when I need you.

Hugs and Kisses, SirChadly.

Video was very cool, great job by the crew who filmed it and it looked like a lot of fun for everyone involved. Makes me wonder how many VGM remix music videos we might see in the future, really hit the theme perfectly with the go-karts obviously, and I loved the kid towards the end :lol: .

As for the album, I don't need any more convincing, I'll be buying next week soon as I'm back I'm on my PC, and halfway across the country at my new address.