Heroes vs. Villains (OC ReMix vs. The Bad Dudes) - History

Mustin

...maybe we can have each match-up be in the same style? People are already talking about a rap battle, and I think it'd really fit the duel theme.

It's just what I had in mind for the rap: hero against villain from the same title, but not necessarily in character (I never like to make explicit connections to the game or its characters when I write anyway). On that note...

this bad dude chooses GANON

Bless you, zyk, because I really do not know jack about Earthbound/Mother (or any RPG except for Phantasy Star II), and I'm not yet willing to put in the research. I can do the Link thing. :-P

The one thing that was formally posted goes along the lines of "nobody claim NUTTIN yet!" They're just looking for battle suggestions. And since this is the Bad Dudes' baby, I'm guessing they'll get to claim as and after the battles and rules are determined. I'm not guaranteed anything, either. (EDIT: Mustin's Internet beat me to it.)

yeah, i understand that it hadn't been posted distinctly but that's what we've been planning and were going to announce it once we've collected all the games and hero/villain combos that folks are suggesting. we haven't opened up the list to anyone to start picking, anyways, so it's kind of a moot point either way. after the final list goes live, the bad dudes select their villains and then open it up to the heroes.

we'll be ready to go soon enough :)

well when this was posted, i was on it right away. Started looking for tracks and Jade suggested super shredder. Thats what got me going and now the bad dudes take it away. I had some good ideas for it. Nevermind then :(

Waiting till Friday sounds fine. bLiNd, you're not the only one who had a track in mind and may need to change things up based on the consensus of those involved; if everyone asks the Bad Dudes to do villains, then a few of us need to change up our initial ideas too. But there's plenty of awesome choices, and lots of time, so no worries, we'll all still make some kickass tunage.

Waiting till Friday sounds fine. bLiNd, you're not the only one who had a track in mind and may need to change things up based on the consensus of those involved; if everyone asks the Bad Dudes to do villains, then a few of us need to change up our initial ideas too. But there's plenty of awesome choices, and lots of time, so no worries, we'll all still make some kickass tunage.

Yea but the bummer is the track i had in mind now has no chance of me doing it if you guys are doing villains and if bad dudes have first dibs anyway, i still have no chance of doing it (since danimal wants it now)

Yea but the bummer is the track i had in mind now has no chance of me doing it if you guys are doing villains and if bad dudes have first dibs anyway, i still have no chance of doing it (since danimal wants it now)

You know, even if it's not for an album project, you could always just do Super Shredder's theme anyway...