Heroes vs. Villains (OC ReMix vs. The Bad Dudes) - History

Mustin

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how this thread works? haha

Look at the rules in the first post.

Maybe you don't understand that the Bad Dudes are a troupe? (see "Bios" page here http://baddudesmusic.com/) They're taking first dibs on the Villains and then an OCR regular will take the corresponding Hero. Mazedude (Bad Dude) chose to arrange "Mother Brain" [Metroid] and challenged big giant circles (OCR Judge) to arrange "Samus" [Metroid].

I have chosen "Bowser" [Mario series]. Someone will eventually chose "Mario" [Mario series], or I could challenge an OCR regular.

Get it?

Look at the rules in the first post.

Maybe you don't understand that the Bad Dudes are a troupe? (see "Bios" page here http://baddudesmusic.com/) They're taking first dibs on the Villains and then an OCR regular will take the corresponding Hero. Mazedude (Bad Dude) chose to arrange "Mother Brain" [Metroid] and challenged big giant circles (OCR Judge) to arrange "Samus" [Metroid].

I have chosen "Bowser" [Mario series]. Someone will eventually chose "Mario" [Mario series], or I could challenge an OCR regular.

Get it?

Oh, now it all makes sense. I was trying to figure out what the heck this "bad dude" business was about. You might want to add something about that to the title post so that people who aren't familiar with you guys know whats going on. It's very vague considering that you guys are doing the villains album.

what must i do to become a bad dude so I can get super shredder sir. Must I prove my bad dudeness?

Looks like we're only having current Bad Dudes do Villains. So, ultimately, this can be a "rite of passage" for future Bad Dudes based on performance.

Oh, now it all makes sense. I was trying to figure out what the heck this "bad dude" business was about. You might want to add something about that to the title post so that people who aren't familiar with you guys know whats going on. It's very vague considering that you guys are doing the villains album.

Pssh, how about I update the post with a knuckle sandwich for your Mom?

[post updated]

If you chane your claim, someone has to fill the void. It's good vs. bad, hero vs. villain.

It's hard to arrange, but it can be done. The OneUps did it and they're "just a jazz band."

Think about it! You can make it rock!

Actually, fuck that. I'm taking you on, you tall sexy man you! I'm CLAIMING MARIO.

(if that's okay with you Mustin)

I've seen no evidence that any of these dudes are bad enough to rescue the president.

Of course, the secret service would probably handle that. Maybe I'll kidnap DJP (OCR's president) and see who can rescue him. Most dudes should be reasonable fierce enough to do that.