Heroes vs. Villains (OC ReMix vs. The Bad Dudes) - History

Mustin

audio fidelity: I actually wanted to see if Terra/Kefka with Dhsu was ok with everyone because I wanna do a theme for a female hero. If you really wanna do Locke badly I'm sure someone can call you out before Dhsu makes up his mind and I could do something else. But I dunno, I guess we'll see what happens. Just letting you know.

Another Terra mix would be a little bit redundant doncha think?

is so much better of a female character anyway, and I hope that one of the Bad Dudes do pick up one of the very cool
. That soundtrack deserves a lot more lovin'

just a suggestion! hoping it works out.

Another Terra mix would be a little bit redundant doncha think?
is so much better of a female character anyway, and I hope that one of the Bad Dudes do pick up one of the very cool
. That soundtrack deserves a lot more lovin'

just a suggestion! hoping it works out.

thanks for the suggestion! I'm gonna ask Dhsu what he wants to do and we'll figure it out. I think Taucer wants to do Jade's theme anyway, so someone may end up doing that regardless of what happens.

I'll SHOW YOU MY MOVES!

I think Abadoss should be also involved with the arrangement since he is literally(?) peeing himself with Guybrush excitement.

3 v 1? When it's DiggiDis, that seems about fair. ;-)

Not literally (or "actually" either) peeing myself, thankfully. I don't think I've done a collab with you OA, since the whole prologue thing fell through during FFIV. I suppose I'm in.