Heroes vs. Villains (OC ReMix vs. The Bad Dudes) - History

Mustin

• 4 weeks later...
So, fishy/nutritious, still chillin? we should coordinate, since its almost time to be done. my tracks comin along.

beastly, of course.

V

Well, Fish was really supposed to be leading this one off, then passing it over for me to add stuff. He's just moved across the Atlantic, though, so I know things are pretty busy. Honestly not sure if he's planning to go through with this, though I'll try and find out for sure.

So, fishy/nutritious, still chillin? we should coordinate, since its almost time to be done. my tracks comin along.

Yeah like Justin said, I recently (last week) moved to Canada, which was a very late decision and complicates things greatly in terms of how much time I have now. I'm working at some studios over here so my schedule is highly irregular. If the due date is soon it's unlikely I'll have time.

If this is the case, then I apologize for not being a bad enough dude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just a quick shout out to all that the project is coming to a close nicely, all the little details are being finalized, and we're looking forward to a launch very soon. :)

And to whet your appetite, here's a teaser of the artwork, developed by Randall Drew.

hvv_cover_art_400.jpg

The news is appreciate and the artwork is BADASS. This is awesome. :-D