Heroes vs. Villains (OC ReMix vs. The Bad Dudes) - History

Mustin

Umm.. so like, the trailer for this album that they played at MAGFest was very nice! Can't say I would expect any less from Jose! The posters littered around had 02.2011 as the release date, and I've got to say, I can't wait for this album to come out. I'm surprised there aren't more people talking about it, and there weren't at MAG at least as far as my experience saw. Anyway, this album is going to blow many socks off and people will have cold feet that will get frostbitten from the sheer awesomeness of this album. That is all. :-D

Umm.. so like, the trailer for this album that they played at MAGFest was very nice! Can't say I would expect any less from Jose! The posters littered around had 02.2011 as the release date, and I've got to say, I can't wait for this album to come out. I'm surprised there aren't more people talking about it, and there weren't at MAG at least as far as my experience saw. Anyway, this album is going to blow many socks off and people will have cold feet that will get frostbitten from the sheer awesomeness of this album. That is all. :-D

I need to see that! Does anyone have a link or have recorded it? :)

• 2 weeks later...