Sonic the Hedgehog 4

NNY

Here's something fun I just found out. Apparently that Stage 1 music nobody likes uses a Korg Wavestation (or Wavestation SR) to generate that fake chiptune sound. I was just playing with mine a minute ago on "Bright Synth Split" and starting playing the bar few bars when I was surprised to find out that was the exact tone from the game.

I just thought that was interesting. In the grand scheme of synth sounds out there, what are the odds you start playing a song with the exact synth tone the original uses on the first try? 1-100,000? Something like that?

Maybe there are variant unlockable music tracks?

After taking a fun trip with Rush, I could definitely see each stage theme interlace with "invisibility".

Curious though who may just be composing the soundtrack for 4 altogether.

Just one producer, and several artists? hmm

yoshis island is pretty bad if you play it again now that you arent 12

same for sonic3&k

Pssh... I disagree.

I played Sonic3&K just a couple months ago - Did a run with each character, got all the emeralds/super emeralds, etc and I enjoyed playing it just as much as before, and I'm 24.

You see? This is why we can't have nice things:

http://www.destructoid.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-s-fanbase-is-now-eating-itself-169978.phtml#ext

So fricking pathetic. In fact, from this moment forward, I am going to manually disassociate myself from the Sonic fandom. Here on out, I shall be known as a gamer who happens to like some Sonic games, and that's it.

I can't believe how fucking retarded people are getting over a game that is not out yet. I would not be surprised if the Sonic Team just says "Fuck it!" And put one in between the ol' needlemouse's eyes.

If they are gonna keep working on the game, just do it and stop worrying about the fan base (because they, didn't care when they release those other shit titles.) If you want to put an end to it, and kill off Sonic, do it! They shouldn't have confirmed anything about the new game in the first place imo.

My dad used to tell this story about how he and some friends went to see some rock concerts at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado.

At one point during the show, the police got involved. Tear Gas was thrown and a huge riot broke out. More tear gas and I guess shots were fired and some other weird shit happened.

Then, finally, in the midst of things, Jethro Tull of all people comes out on stage, screams "It's fucking World War III!" and starts blasting away on his flute while the fights and shots continue.

That's what I started thinking about when I read that article. This whole Sonic 4 thing is getting pretty fucked up and wild in the fandom community.

Then, finally, in the midst of things, Jethro Tull of all people comes out on stage, screams "It's fucking World War III!" and starts blasting away on his flute while the fights and shots continue.

Ian Anderson?

Anyway...

This discussion has turned into something ugly. I think we are little above this don't you?

Favorites arguments, Sega hate or love, nostalgia, and scattered pre-launch information aside we won't know anything solid until the game is released.

Now I will return to silently watching.

So fricking pathetic. In fact, from this moment forward, I am going to manually disassociate myself from the Sonic fandom. Here on out, I shall be known as a gamer who happens to like some Sonic games, and that's it.

That's all I am. Ignorance is bliss, my friend.