OCR Meetup: Las Vegas, August 2010: **PICS PAGE 43-44**

Monobrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, looked at my time off availability, I should be able to peel a week or so of time to attend.

JadeAuto's Carpool now open, Sacramento area > Vegas, leaving Saturday @ Noonish, 8/7. 1 slot open.

JadeAutopool:

JadeAuto

Scytheful

Mirby

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=397737923202

Ari and I went ahead and booked our hotel rooms at the Flamingo.

Going rate right now is $37.5 a night for four nights consecutively.

We booked from Sunday night, August 8th through Thursday night, August 12th.

If you are going to book, I'd recommend doing it now, because this is a very good rate, especially for Flamingo. So start figuring out who you are rooming with, and figuring out cost splitting and planning, and lets get this goin'!

This is the link to the good Flamingo Hotel rate If it goes up again, don't worry, it will go back down sooner or later, as I have watched it fluctuate for the last couple months. And remember, if you book now, and have to cancel, there are no fees or pentalties up until 3 days prior to the date you booked for... So book early!

Me and my GF have booked from August 7 to August 15. Since we're coming from out of town we decided to stay for the entirety of the weekend. We're also at the Flamingo, but the prices that we got were more expensive than what Monobrow got.

That's a hint - now that it's summer, the longer that you wait the higher the prices will probably get so make sure you check your reservations!