Super Mario Galaxy- "Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness"

PROTO·DOME

Hehehehehe, this is a bit of a silly one. The observatory theme rocks- no question. That tune will be stuck in your head for days. So anyways I decided I'd do a jazz mix, but it turned into a sorta pr0nz groove and it made me laugh; don't worry, the SFX is all from Mario. Peach and Rosalina to be exact.

OH YEAH! Before you listen remember that I need to record the sax part at some point so the MIDI-esque sax is just temporary! Yay! I'd love feedback, that would be sweet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?u0b0i9kcv66rfhu

Right okay. Finished the actual composition and arrangement. Just waiting on my XLR to USB cable to arrive from teh USAs and I'll be able to record mah sax. Urgh, I feel dirty misusing those perfectly innocent SFX, but, it is damn funny.

Oh yeah. I'm stuck on a name. Should I go with- 1. "Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness" or 2. "Restoring the Energy to Rosalina's Bedroom". They're both pretty cringy lame- but that's the point! ^w^

So whuddaya think?

I laughed my ass off.

Digging the arrangement. This should sound awesome with live sax. As for the title, "Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness" has more of a ring to it, I think. The other one's also funny but more of a mouthful. I feel dirty using that word in this thread, but that can't be helped.

One of these days you're going to make something I don't completely love and I'll be like "aha, he's not perfect after all."

Okay, that'll probably never happen.

• 1 month later...

A belated thanks guys. Well I stopped working on this when my microphone all borked up. Now I've got a method of recording that isn't COMPLETELY AWFUL I wondered if you guys could give me a heads up on the mastering/EQing of teh track.

Only done the beginning 'cuz just wanted to check that I'm, like they say, doin it rite.

A belated thanks guys. Well I stopped working on this when my microphone all borked up. Now I've got a method of recording that isn't COMPLETELY AWFUL I wondered if you guys could give me a heads up on the mastering/EQing of teh track.

Only done the beginning 'cuz just wanted to check that I'm, like they say, doin it rite.

You are.

Nice to hear you're as good at playing sax as you are at everything else. Just don't forget the pirate collab while you're wrapped up in your dirty little cartoon character fantasies. :<

(also, heads will roll if this remix doesn't make it onto the site)

I just wish it were longer :P

By the sounds of thing Rosalina thinks it's long enough already. Pffft.

But yeah, thanks guys, you've all helped ^w^. Y'know, I might put real claps in... Also, it's finished, just I wanted to check how the live sax was sitting with everyone. In a couple of days I think I might sub this.

Dunwori Benny (lulz, that is your new name Lemon) I WILL NOT FORGET.