Super Mario Galaxy- "Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness"

PROTO·DOME

• 6 months later...

BUUUUUUUUMP.

So yeah. I never subbed or finished this, HOWEVER apparently I had the majority of it done. Yes, yes, the sax is replaced with a funky WOOW synth at the end, and yes, it does clip, but that's secret clipping and it's very rude to poke about in people's private lives isn't it?

Anyway, to all of those that wanted a finished version. TA-DA!

http://www.mediafire.com/?u0b0i9kcv66rfhu

I WILL NOT FORGET.

Hahaha, oh last academic year you.

Haaaa... nice use of Rosalina's voice clips. Missed this one ages ago, but now I'm here to say this is a really cool mix. Short, sweet and to the point. One thing that bugs me a bit is the mixing of the sax - imo it sounds like you went really heavy on the stereo separation, there. Could you center the sax a little bit? It just sounds a little askew to me.

Great sound, though. I likes it. Best of luck with the J's.

The Mediafire link isn't working. Says the file is deleted.

Hah, you're right. How bizarre, the file is there, I checked mediafire. Mm. I dunno... Anyway, I guess I'll fix it sometime soon then.

Also, Gario, shhhhhh... I ddn't think anyone would notice... ^___^

I can't be bothered to root about for all the file parts again, so I'll just leave it until the judges have a problem with it.

Hah, you're right. How bizarre, the file is there, I checked mediafire. Mm. I dunno... Anyway, I guess I'll fix it sometime soon then.

Void.pointer probably went from the link in the first post, alot of people do that because its the default post most people see when they view threads (I have it set so I see the most recent post, rather than the first).

I always update my link in the first post as a result, might be a good idea for you to do the same in future, just as a precaution :P

Also, the guitar... I think it can depend on your daw. I managed to get a very similar sound out of my sequencing of an acoustic guitar when I sequenced in garageband but its much harder to sequence that way in reason for some reason.

As for the track itself, I think that the opening chiptune synth is really piercing. Thats my only production gripe, everything else is fine, it sounds really full. Comparing this with the last version and judging from your general growth as a remixer, your rate of improvement is legendary, I ENVY YOU.

Altho whats with the 5 second silence, its not even silence, the chiptune synth goes up in volume ever so slightly just enough to be audable when it should have ended... sounds like a automation error on your part, do correct me if i'm wrong :P

Good luck with the sub tho, and nice mix :)