Yggdra Union Anyone?

Klowd1661

Name: Yggdra Union

System: GBA or PSP

I'm not preferential to any track, but this game MUST be ReMixed! Almost every song was excellent, and would sound good mixed.

I would like:

Onward... Milanor, Durant, Nietzsche, Rosary, Cruz, Dragon Generals (<--- Definitely D. Generals), Elena, or Gulcasa; and I like the Union Formation tune, but as I said, any tune would sound good remixed.

I'll post a vid or something showing off a battle or two with some of the themes.

EDIT: Here it is.

Featuring: Map theme (I don't remember the specific title); Union Formation; Onward, Rosary; Onward, Nietzsche; Onward, Milanor; and Onward, Gordon.

This one has: Onward, Gulcasa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTINHMBq0To

And finally this one (while being a Fire Emblem video) has the PSP versions of Onward, Commanders; and Onward, Dragon Generals.

PS. The speed-up is because you can waste the cards power to power yourself up. The music will also slow if you charge it allowing you to use the card's ability.

Lol, I doubt, like most STiNG games, enough people played Yggdra Union to even know about it's pretty good soundtrack.

I always liked the song when you fought Roswell... Of course I chose Rosary all the time, because even though both of those two people were big assholes, Rosary seemed like the LESS assholish of the two.

However, due to the difficulty of the game, as well the fucking scarcity of the items, I never made it past the Palatina (or whatever Yggdra's castle) gates. It's just too hard.

Though a guy doing a Yggdra (or any other STiNG game) remix would be pretty ballin'. For all their flaws, I think STiNG's games are some of the more original games in the market.

Lol, yeah. I've beaten it a few times, but still. Hard as heck, but more games need a difficulty curve like that.

And it is a shame that not enough people have heard it, but I've provided a few links... hopefully someone can find something mixable and turn it into something even more amazing.