Tales of Graces

Schwaltzvald

So yeah as of late I've been getting this message

1264029919838.jpg

I've not found anything else on the net that confirms this other than it simply being another rumor like that one about "Tales of Vesperia" being ported to the Wii console. Any one able to confirm this? Once again I'm not saying this is fact, but it's what I'm reading and hearing amongst my associates at work during break.

edit:: To those that for whatever reason do not understand the comic, basically it's that Tales of Graces will not be seeing a western release; or so allegedly been stated around the net.

It is allegedly the longest Tales game, with an 80-hour story.

Funny thing I've noticed. The story's quality is ivnersely proportional to how many characters with unnatural hair colour there are on your team.

Symphonia - Pretty good. (Presea, Regal. Zelos doesn't count -- even if his hair is REALLY red)

Abyss - Awesome. (No unnatural colours!)

Vesperia - It's alright. (Estelle, Judith, Repede. Yes, a blue dog counts as unnatural hair colour)

Graces - Who knows? But outlook is Vesperia-quality. (Sophie, Pascal, and blue-haired guy who is not important enough to remember)

I'm not sure I could handle an 80-hour long Tales game. :/

seems to me that the story quality, battle system, and characters all are tied together from a shared resource pool. So say The characters and battle system in one game are good, the story will be super banal. If the story is good, either the battle system or the characters will suck, etc.

I'm down for it being localized though, because I naively believe one day it'll all be balanced and good, and I realize i'm more of a casual fan rather than a hardcore one.

The only real problem I see with the Tales series(from what I've played of it) is that other than the battle system, the crafting, synthesis and other elements just feel unrealized. They managed to keep my interest with a nice world, great battle system, and the cliched crap I love, but it sure would feel nice if all the systems in the game didn't feel so superfluous.

Graces better be localized. Symphonia and Abyss ate babies, and Vesperia did too. If this doesn't see a Western release, a) Bamco Namdai will have committed a stupid mistake (hopes and popularity are way up with Vesperia), and B) I will sink Japan. Yes. I will physically make Japan sink.

80 hour story?

Sakuraba coming up with 17 CDs of music for it is a thought worse than death.

80-hour story will be a bit excessive, I'll admit. ToS 40-45 hours was perfect. What's wrong with Sakuraba? He wrote Baten Kaitos' House of Cards, which is one of my favourite songs of forever and history.

I heard that Tales of Vesperia was coming to PS3 in America. Was that just a rumor too? I hope not because I haven't played much Tales at all and I want to confirm all this talk about Tales soundtracks being so dull. I'm gonna continue to have faith in the Star Ocean 4 soundtrack though. I feel like it's gonna rock.

I heard that Tales of Vesperia was coming to PS3 in America. Was that just a rumor too? I hope not because I haven't played much Tales at all and I want to confirm all this talk about Tales soundtracks being so dull. I'm gonna continue to have faith in the Star Ocean 4 soundtrack though. I feel like it's gonna rock.

ToV >>>>>>> SO4

• 4 months later...