Hey, it's been a while! (Album release + Remix Proposal)

Navi

I definitely changed my name to this well before I jumped ship, coopie.

Oohhhhhh... so that's what the memo was about? I just through it away. ;-)

Of course I remember you, myf. We've done too much shit shooting in the past to not. You planning on sticking around, or is this just a brief visit (like what so many other regulars who left do periodically)?

Oh, and congrats on the music career :-)

Didn't you get murdered?

Yes

Long time no see man, you need to hit us up on IRC again. Haven't talked to you in forages.

I usually go undercover during forages.

squirrel4.jpg

Of course I remember you, myf. We've done too much shit shooting in the past to not. You planning on sticking around, or is this just a brief visit (like what so many other regulars who left do periodically)?

A little bit of both? I definitely want to get some remixes back under my belt, but I have no idea what to do.

No one song in particular, I was just wondering if you had the lyrics written down anywhere (or if you just memorized them).

I got the lyrics to most of the Grayscale tracks typed up. I've uploaded some (Soundcheck, Encore, Grayscale) to the bandcamp track pages. A few of the others need to be typed up.

i can help you thurr

Yeah? Let's make this happen. Hit me up via PM or AIM or something. Even if I'm working, I'll try and check back.