Global-Trance - Public Address 007 (DJ Sets Available)

Global-Trance

alot of songs stood out for me especially CHICANE omg man i love them and the other song Suddenly.....and cosmic gate i didnt know they were still around they like feel off the face of the earth. but you did a good job G-T..good jorb! ..uh when is the next set going to be?

I'm patiently waiting on a particular VIP's track so I can air it as soon as he's done making it. ;)

Thanks for your postin, Jewb!

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to hop in here and THANK YOU. this stuff is awesome, especially when something I thought I'd forgotten all about pops up and that euphoric/nostalgic chill hits. I'm probably resurrecting a forgotten thread, but if this gets bumped and more people discover this, I'm all for it.

BTW, my hat's off to you for including BliNd's work. killer piece.

Well, I'm glad that bLiNd's other track has already been put into a mix, and if a new one happens, I'm sure it'll be a must-listen, too. Til then, though, keep up the good work--I know I'm clearing space on my phone in preparation for the next one.

Nice to see you again GT, been awhile.

Looking @ the playlist, awesome. Mixing stuff from then & now is fun.

*Always been a long time BT fan since the early works.

Heard he's working on some new surprises!! =D

Plus Blind's work is sweet!

Maybe an OCR exclusive mix could happen?

Maybe an OCR exclusive mix could happen?

Ooh, I have been thinking about that for some time. An all trance OCR set done by GT. Maybe even a couple remixers can send repackaged VIP versions of their mixes over to him?

I tried mixing OCR music before and the straight differences in BPM and phrasing makes it challenging :lol:

Ooh, I have been thinking about that for some time. An all trance OCR set done by GT. Maybe even a couple remixers can send repackaged VIP versions of their mixes over to him?

I tried mixing OCR music before and the straight differences in BPM and phrasing makes it challenging :lol:

I would not mind doing that honestly. It's just I don't think anybody wants to do the exclusive DJ versions of their tracks for me except for bLiNd.

• 5 months later...