OC ReMix @ Genericon XXIII!

Liontamer

Friday, February 12, 5PM to Sunday, February 14, 5PM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY

http://genericon.union.rpi.edu

For year #3, OCR will be rocking Genericon in Troy, NY. We're headed upstate to hang with the fans at RPI once again, and there's a 90% chance it'll be cold as hell. :lol: We love it there!

Genericon is always an awesome convention. Now that I live in Atlanta, I'm too far away to attend without it costing $$$, so I'm :'-(

But we've got a full boat of OCR stars that'll be there to present on the site, play some Street Fighter HD Remix, drop some live performance stuff for you, and hook you up with awesome ReMixes and OCR gear.

Representing OC ReMix:

• djpretzel (10+ years of OC ReMix and still single; kidding, he has decent skills and a better half now)
  • Anya (djp's better half, and former KGB, she prevents him from completely wasting his days watching Eli Porter and "Happy in Paraguay")
  • DarkeSword (in a RARE in-person convention sighting, OMG)
  • diotrans (she rocks)
  • Palpable (he rolls)

MOAR GUESTS!

• Echostream (music)
  • Uncle Yo (comedy)
  • Lawrence Eng (who has a doctorate in otaku, in all sryssnss)

title_bar.png

• 2 weeks later...

Cold as hell is definitely in the forecast, but it will be a good time ;)

I actually own a Martini and Wine Bar named Meka's Lounge just a few blocks from RPI, and wanted to extend an invite to those people that will be in the area. Feel free to stop by, relax and have a good time if you're interested (and of age :P). We're located at 407 River St, Troy NY.

I don't want to infringe on partnerships or anything regarding OCRemix, but I was thinking of having drink specials for the OCR crew, perhaps playing some remixes through the jukebox, and maybe a vote for naming a remix themed drink. I'm sure I could have put together something a bit more organized, but I just found out about this today.

I guess I'll just pm djpretzel to go over the possibilities.

Btw, I'm not making this post in the interests of promotion for my business, but simply am looking to offer something to the OCR community :)

Cold as hell is definitely in the forecast, but it will be a good time ;)

I actually own a Martini and Wine Bar named Meka's Lounge just a few blocks from RPI, and wanted to extend an invite to those people that will be in the area. Feel free to stop by, relax and have a good time if you're interested (and of age :P). We're located at 407 River St, Troy NY.

I don't want to infringe on partnerships or anything regarding OCRemix, but I was thinking of having drink specials for the OCR crew, perhaps playing some remixes through the jukebox, and maybe a vote for naming a remix themed drink. I'm sure I could have put together something a bit more organized, but I just found out about this today.

I guess I'll just pm djpretzel to go over the possibilities.

Btw, I'm not making this post in the interests of promotion for my business, but simply am looking to offer something to the OCR community :)

Sounds cool to me! I'll see if I can get people to go there Saturday night, though you probably had djp at "bar". :-P

Oh, Larry. I KNOW you didn't just disrespect me.

Representing OC ReMix:

• djpretzel (10+ years of OC ReMix and still single; kidding, he has decent skills and a better half now)
  • diotrans (she rocks)
  • Palpable (he rolls)
  • Anna (who is taking time out of her busy schedule of being unemployed to increase the male to female ratio of this delegation and of RPI in general)

Oh, Larry. I KNOW you didn't just disrespect me.

Representing OC ReMix:

• diotrans (she rocks)
  • Palpable (he rolls)
  • Anna (who is taking time out of her busy schedule of being unemployed to increase the male to female ratio of this delegation and of RPI in general)

Wait, you wanna admit you know these people? :lol:

OK, I will edit the first post to highlight the distinct effort towards de-sausaging the delegation!