Space fighter title theme

Omni-Psyence

Thanks for checkin' it out. I'm personally a fan of distorting the ranges on brass and woodwinds occasionally, but there's only a small amount of that here. What specifically from Ace Combat would you say it reminds you? I haven't played anything from the series, myself. When I made this I was thinking more like Unreal + Starcraft, iterated in my own personal style of course.

Thanks for checkin' it out. I'm personally a fan of distorting the ranges on brass and woodwinds occasionally, but there's only a small amount of that here. What specifically from Ace Combat would you say it reminds you? I haven't played anything from the series, myself. When I made this I was thinking more like Unreal + Starcraft, iterated in my own personal style of course.

Maybe it's the instrument you used, or the striking/pizz/marc of the instruments. It just reminded me of Ace Combat, but I havn't played Ace Combat in a long time, so I could be off :wink: