Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Now, we know that everyone will be playing Black and White tomorrow

Bitch please, I've been playing that shit since friday.

But yeah this game is SO GOOD. I ordered a fucking USB wi-fi thingy just so I'd be able to trade shit online.

I got a Snivy as starter (HIS NAME IS BASIL) and in terms of version exclusive pokemon I guess I have a Gothita for trade. :<

You people with your malls and local Gamestops...

I'll just have to wait for mine to ship (prob by Wed) because I don't feel like spending the time and gas to drive two hours to get it.

But I'm not bitter.

BTW Damned, it's Oshawott, not "Ohsawott" nor "Ohsowott." :D Shows how much you care about our newest otter friend...

Got White at Toys R Us. They had a deal of a free stylus/cloth/ds cartridge cases with the game, plus %50 off another DS game, which I ended up getting Super Scribblenauts with (and had a $15 gift card I keep forgetting about so that game was essentially free!). Will most likely be starting with a Snivy, but we'll see....

My GameStop opened 2 hours before the rest of the mall opened. Another guy who was about 17 walked into the mall at the same time I did and asked what I was there for. He was very happy to learn that I was picking up Pokemon and that I'm 25.

This encounter reaffirmed my belief in the Pokemon life cycle:

6-12 years old: Yay Pokemon!!!

13-17 years old: Pokemon is teh gay! Play Call of Duty or Halo! (but secretly I still love it...)

18-23 years old: Now that I'm in college, I'm mature enough to admit that I like Pokemon, and most of my friends are the same way

24+ years old: (a) I like RPGs, and Pokemon games are always good RPGs, so yeah, I'll play a new one, (B) life gets in my way, so I can't play long RPGs like that anymore, or © I can't play it, but my kids will love it.

Under ©, the cycle begins anew.

Also, Snivy is a kickass starter, and (*spoiler?*) I like the idea of effectively giving you a second "starter" within the first two hours of playing.(/*spoiler*)

I got White and my credit card number is 1034 0525 1399.

Team Oshawott.

I don't think I have anything anyone could want. But we can water eachothers berries when the Dream World goes online, if you know what I mean. Ooh lala.

Also: SoulSplint, unfortunately no items are transferrable from Gen IV into Gen V. (inb4 Lock Capsule, The Damned)

Nice win, sir. Yeah, this thing is weird. It either lets you pick No Restrictions or Flat Rules - which forces 3 vs 3 and sets anything above Lv 50 to 50 and leaves anything below Lv 50 as is, I believe.

That's odd if they dont allow Team battles of 6 vs 6.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong. In any case, nice battling ya. :)