Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

• 5 months later...

Holy crap, it's been a long time since this was updated.

Any way, in English-speaking countries, like Canada, the UK, the US, Australia, etc, there is a new WiFi event.

Go online and get a Victini. Not just any Victini (not that they're common or anything, they're actually pretty damn rare seeing how the only event to get one was back at the launch of Black and White back in May) but one that knows three super-rare moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. Those three moves are among the most powerful of all attacks and are only learned by the two version Legendaries, Reshiram and Zekrom.

The event is only running until December 31st of this year, so you have about 4 weeks to get yours.

Is there anything special to do to get it, or typical 'mystery gift' or whatever?

Nintendo Wifi under Mystery Gift. That's it.

Also, some people are reporting an error code, namely 31020. If you get this, this is the error code for an overloaded or inaccessible server on Nintendos side. It's probably not working very well at the moment, and it is for all month, so you should have enough time to try again until it goes through.

Frigging IMPISH nature (+def -SpecAtt) with mediocre IV's. Looks like mine's going to be more of a trophy than part of a legendary team...

You do know it's resettable, right? You can just pick up the gift from the pokecenter and get different stats and nature.

Nintendo Wifi under Mystery Gift. That's it.

Also, some people are reporting an error code, namely 31020. If you get this, this is the error code for an overloaded or inaccessible server on Nintendos side. It's probably not working very well at the moment, and it is for all month, so you should have enough time to try again until it goes through.

You do know it's resettable, right? You can just pick up the gift from the pokecenter and get different stats and nature.

Uhh....No, I didn't know that. I very clearly remember reading on some site that you couldn't reset it, so I never bothered to try.

Well yay, I get to try again. Thanks.