Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Hey that looks more like a pokemon than I was expecting. The silhouette was kindof giving a digimon vibe, not that I dislike digimon, but I prefer it when their design styles stay distinct.

From the silhouette I was really worried about it being a Lucario evolution, which would have made sense as an early reveal given that he's so goddamn popular.

I hate Lucario, so I'm happy simply on the fact that Zoroark isn't related. Poke'mon have looked far worse anyways.

I'm also amused at the Japanese inability to romanize their own language, ゾロア is Zoroa. That's even the way they have to type it. What gives?

He'll have to fight Sceptile to the death for it.

66af5d.png

Art-Lucario.jpg

Lucario has the best smirk.

did anyone go and get the pikachu-colored pichu at gamestop

i thought about it but didnt end up doing it

I got it. But the Jirachi event coming up is much more appealing to me, ever since I sold the disc where you can get him through the Gamecube.

I got mines. Though I have a confession to make, I parked in front of the gamestop and downloaded them from my car. I didn't have the gall to go into the store solely for the download.

Isn't that some form of cheating?

Though I was looking at my Pichu, and noticed it kinda blows. But appearantly it is spikey eared in HG and SS. Whatever that means.

I got mines. Though I have a confession to make, I parked in front of the gamestop and downloaded them from my car. I didn't have the gall to go into the store solely for the download.

I did this.

I felt a little nervous about it though because I was parked right next to a pair of crime scene investigation vans. @_@

They were probably just eating at the souper salad, but the cops here are corrupt and this city is horrible so I got done and left as quick as possible. XD

Isn't that some form of cheating?

Har har. I think you need to talk to Level99 about cheating, Mr. Fire.

Though I was looking at my Pichu, and noticed it kinda blows. But appearantly it is spikey eared in HG and SS. Whatever that means.

The shiny pichu is not the same as the spiky-ear pichu. The shiny pichu, when traded into HeartGold/SoulSilver, unlocks an event that takes place in the Ilex Forest. You're able to capture the 'Spiky-Ear' pichu there.

Hope that helps.

I did this.

I felt a little nervous about it though because I was parked right next to a pair of crime scene investigation vans. @_@

They were probably just eating at the souper salad, but the cops here are corrupt and this city is horrible so I got done and left as quick as possible. XD

Man I hate when cops profile innocent nerds trying to get free pokemon from wifi.

Har har. I think you need to talk to Level99 about cheating, Mr. Fire.

The shiny pichu is not the same as the spiky-ear pichu. The shiny pichu, when traded into HeartGold/SoulSilver, unlocks an event that takes place in the Ilex Forest. You're able to capture the 'Spiky-Ear' pichu there.

Hope that helps.

First off, Stevo still hasn't had a pokemon battle on air with me yet. Secondly, an event!!?? That is gay.

Man I hate when cops profile innocent nerds trying to get free pokemon from wifi.

See the cops here wouldn't see that, they'd see a delinquent sitting in a parking lot with ones vehicle running for no easily discernible reason. Than they'd probably come over, force/bully me to let them search the car and plant something illegal in it so they could arrest me.

Anyway I got two funky pichu things, one of them is going to my guy since I have no idea if the same pichu can be used to open the event in multiple games or not.

Aaaand once again, Canada gets screwed for those events. Gamestops up here, what few there are, don't do the events.

Fuck you, Nintendo of Canada. You never do anything for us when it comes to games.

You should move to America. We may not have a good economy, decent health care, a less intrusive military, a good leader, or legalized marijuana, but we got event Pokemon!!

See the cops here wouldn't see that, they'd see a delinquent sitting in a parking lot with ones vehicle running for no easily discernible reason. Than they'd probably come over, force/bully me to let them search the car and plant something illegal in it so they could arrest me.

It turns out that, from state to state, you can tell the officers that you do not consent to any search of your vehicle. If they do search it, anything they find (even if they planted it themselves) is immediately dismissible in court.

Also, look up the law on providing ID and your home address. Some cases of police authority abuse have included cops "checking up" people after an encounter, just to see if they can catch them on something else.

You should move to America. We may not have a good economy, decent health care, a less intrusive military, a good leader, or legalized marijuana, but we got event Pokemon!!
Or I could just move somewhere closer to US cities that would have said events, and then just drive over the border for an hour and get it.

HAH! I still get all the things that make Canada better than you Yanks! HAA HAA