Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

I had one of those, I was in band too so it was really easy to build up watts to transfer over to my silver version.

I'm not sure how well I'll be able to use the pokewalker now though since I don't have any pets to attach it to and I hardly walk around myself these days.

Ehy I had one too, don't know where is it gone now. Never transferred things to che GBC games however.

Also, I have the same problem of yours: I don't walk, I don't go outside anymore...

Oscillating fan!

Yeah, so the Game Centers in Goldenrod and Celadon suck. It's just that stupid Voltrob Flip game. No slots. And apparently, you can't buy coins anymore.

Yeah, no coins for the slots that aren't there anymore. Awesome job, Game Freak. Way to cave in to pressure.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was hoping that at least the Celadon Game Corner would still have slots. I mean, I own at the Voltorb Flip and have about 25000 coins from it, but I liked the slots. Except the Clefairy ones in the D/P/Pt Game Corners.

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

• 3 weeks later...
I'll just leave this here

Pokémon Black & Pokémon White

Fuck you. I was right in the middle of posting that when this piece of shit laptop fucked up again. It's going back tomorrow.

I hate you now, because I was going to post that. We must now be enemies, like Zangoose and Seviper. You can choose which one you want to be.

If those are real, I can't decide if I like them or not.

As for this next gen, I have only one request:

STOP SCREWING CANADA OVER!!!(Tsk! I've never used such language!:dstrbd:)

Seriously, I've never even seen a gamestop: Only EBGames, which are like dumbed down versions of gamestop, and get this: ALL EBGames have removed, I repeat: REMOVED their DS Wireless download stations. Yeah, just great. We get nothing. Nothing at all. Except for the Nintendo WFC stuff and occasional Toys r Us things.

PS i just bled onto my keyboard.

Most of those Pokémon look completely retarded.

And Skarmory doesn't need an evolution. He's already a beast.

The fake starters posted earlier look really cool. The grass starter looks like a Grass/Flying type, while the fire starter could be a Dragon/Fire and the water a Dark/Water.

I love how they just threw in the offically-announced ones at the end and didn't even bother to use the same font as the others.

I think someone actually stole a couple of fan dexes from DA and added the new ones at the end because I'm almost certain I've seen the originals and they did not include the Z fox things, nor would they be so sloppy in adding them in like that. (because said fan dexs are part of what looked to be a larger project to make an actual game).