Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Also, If the fire starter doesn't use barbeque as part of its name, I'll be upset.

The Japanese name is Pokabu, which is them possibly trying to say Pork Cub, which could easily segue into more edibly natured names.

Assuming the US version keeps that name, which does happen for some Poke'mon. I can see Porkub, or Porkut.

I want a sequel to metroid fusion dammit...oh wait, this is a thread about the new Pokemon game...

At the moment I'm not really interested in Pokemon: Racist Edition, I'll have to play thru SS first and see if getting another one will be worth my time...

I can't believe anyone would take that seriously...remember, I can't be racist, I own a color TV.

But as far as Black and White goes, I'll have to backtrack a little to see if I can have continued interest in the franchise, that means picking up Diamond/Pearl, Ruby/Sapphire and Firered/Leafgreen...possibly the originals too...

I like the new battle animations, it's similiar to the old one but improved to make it feel a little more "alive". I hope that animations will be enough too...

I like the new setting anyway, the metropolis and all, it can be a more fresh journey...

What I would like to see is a world that's a little larger, or more spread out. Granted, in Switzerland there are towns that are LITERALLY across the street from each other (Seriously, we drove through 8 different towns in 10 minutes), it feels a bit goofy for every region in the pokemon world to have cities so close together. I mean, Saffron and Celadon were about 20 feet apart!

Ruby/Sapphire did a pretty good job of making the towns be far enough apart, but with that distance comes the need for pokecenters/friendly people homes. I guess we'll have to see how that pans out.

No one's mentioned random battles yet; I'm surprised! If they were to change that, what could they do instead?

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS TIME!!

First, North American release date of Spring 2011.

Second, new Legendaries/version mascots!

Zekrom.pngReshiram.png

Zekrom and Reshiram, respectively, are the new legendaries.

According to the US Pokémon site:

Announcing two new Pokémon games—Pokémon™ Black Version and Pokémon White Version—coming to the Nintendo DS™ family of systems in spring 2011! Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version will feature a new generation of amazing Pokémon, and two of these Pokémon have been revealed so far: the Legendary Pokémon Reshiram™ will appear on the cover of Pokémon Black Version and the Legendary Pokémon Zekrom™ will be seen on the cover of Pokémon White Version.

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_and_White_Legendaries_revealed

Not much more info, but hey, that came out of nowhere. Usually, they are leaks or rumors before the unveiling of new pokémon, but this one was just released by the official website this morning.

Reshiram used Feather Penis!

It's super effective!