Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

Some bullshit rivalry between Pokémon and Digimon fan groups. There's some history about it, but it boils down to "your series sucks, no yours sucks".

I do like how they only had one fully evolved pokémon out of the five, and that they have completely different art styles. Also, very different games. Yes, compare the two directly. That will prove everything.

fucking gamefaqs...

It would be a cool twist if the white one represented death and the black one represented life.

I never really understood why "it looks like a digimon" is used like an insult though.

And just a side bar, it was my furthest intention to 'insult' anyone by saying they look like digimon, I just guessed that that's why Brush liked them so much. <3

Oh I never said you specifically were insulting them or anything, just bringing it up sparked the question in my head, cause alot of people do.

It would be quite interesting if the white one represented death, because in most Asian culture that is exactly what the color white represents.

I hope it does, just to squash all those people going "oooh we're getting the light type!" It probably won't do and I will be sad.

The Daisuki Club on the official Japanese Pokemon website is now calling Reshiram and Zekrom the "Legendary Dragon Pokemon," meaning they will at least be part Dragon-type like Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Their second type, if any, is not yet known at this time.

Larger versions of Black and White's box art have been released, revealing that both games will have enhanced features for the Nintendo DSi (click the thumbnail below for a larger image). If you look at the bottom right of each box, you will see their game code. The first part of the code - "TWL" - is Nintendo's way of denoting that the games are enhanced for the DSi. Most DS games are labeled "NTR," meaning there is no difference in their features when playing them on the first DS, the DS Lite, or the DSi. So, what will these enhanced features be? Well, we don't know yet obviously!

4rwdcm.jpg

Additionally, the Daisuki Club sent out an e-mail to its members stating some basic factoids about the version differences between the two games; thanks go to Yaminokame for translating it below! What could the bold statement be referring to?

What are the differences between Pocket Monsters Black and Pocket Monsters White?

Other than how to meet the legendary Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom, things like encountered Pokemon and

Pokemon encounter rates differ between the two versions! You can enjoy trading Pokemon that only appear in one

version by using the local wireless and Wi-Fi connections with your family, friends, and players from all over the

country! There is another big version difference as well, which we will reveal later! We'll keep showing you

detailed information on the Pokemon Daisuki Club website! Don't miss it!!

And last but not least, Zoroark.com was registered back in late February and now redirects to Pokemon.com. This pretty much confirms that Zoroark will keep its Japanese name for the English games. Like Manaphy, Darkrai, Reshiram, and Zekrom, special or popular Pokemon are always made into .com's and redirected to the English Pokemon website.

Pulled from the B/W thread over at RPM.