Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

I have all of them, legit, so if you need anything, PM me and we can trade. Friend Code is in my sig.

Thanks, probably I will in future, but for now I've no hurry. I like playing Pokémon in a calm, relaxed way, I'm just stopped when Monster Hunter Tri came in my life but, now that's completed it isn't a problem anymore (and anyway my Wii is broken :( sent to Nintendo).

I got Diamond, FireRed and Ruby too, so I'll them all to help me to complete Pokédex once for all.

And...where have you found Celebi? I knew that it's the only one impossible to have right now outside Japan...

Thanks, probably I will in future, but for now I've no hurry. I like playing Pokémon in a calm, relaxed way, I'm just stopped when Monster Hunter Tri came in my life but, now that's completed it isn't a problem anymore (and anyway my Wii is broken :( sent to Nintendo).

I got Diamond, FireRed and Ruby too, so I'll them all to help me to complete Pokédex once for all.

And...where have you found Celebi? I knew that it's the only one impossible to have right now outside Japan...

I'm fairly sure that ones I found were either from a member here that attended the event in Japan and saved the data from the download, or that I got them off of the GTS.

Looking back on them, they might be hacked overall, but every hack-check I put them through came out pretty legit.

Mind you, a totally hacked Pokémon done correctly will look the exact same as a legit, perfect stat caught Pokémon, so really, it doesn't matter.

Which are never done outside of the US. Canada is only a few miles away from some of those events, and yet, they don't just go over the border and have them anywhere here. It has to be some sort of issue with Nintendo, some sort of anti-Canadian policy.

Thank god the DS games have wi-fi events, though. I got a few of those when they came up. I even have some of the Japanese and European wi-fi events as well, thanks to the servers not being regionally locked out.

Which are never done outside of the US. Canada is only a few miles away from some of those events, and yet, they don't just go over the border and have them anywhere here. It has to be some sort of issue with Nintendo, some sort of anti-Canadian policy.

Thank god the DS games have wi-fi events, though. I got a few of those when they came up. I even have some of the Japanese and European wi-fi events as well, thanks to the servers not being regionally locked out.

Well that explains everything! I live in Canada too, and we always miss out on the good stuff.

All I need is a legit Arceus, Deoxys, Celebi and Mew and I'll have a 100% legit dex. I can get a legit mew by depositing 1000 pokemon into pokemon ranch, but that will take a while.

If you wanna talk about stingy, the Japanese hog a lot of events. And this is damn.. game data that they could easily provide us here in the US (Oh and Canada too I guess ;) )

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_in_2010

Just to put the final nail in the coffin of those stupid "evos", I found this very well-done post over at PokéCommunity.

In the 4chan confession the guy had posted posted the evos pictures which he took with a DoCoMo brand japanese cell phone he then posted a picture of his cell phone which was taken by a Sanyo camera

1283651767776.th.png

Below pictures show how amateur the art actually is and how he paid no attention to the original sketches not to insult the poor troll but he is no Ken Sugimori.

serebiiquote.th.jpg 1283735695350.th.jpg 1283802533607.th.gif

This was posted on pokexperto as proof that they are real but were later taken down because pokabu's full evo's name in that picture is Mijumaru and his base stats in HP are lower than that of pokabu's, which makes no sense for something that bulky.

1283668567813.th.jpg

The only evidence we have been provided with is that these images were posted on 2ch a japanese forum, pokexperto says they have an "inside informant" which is about as believable to me as "my uncle works at nintendo" and now pokejungle has posted a sprite found on 4chan saying that there is evidence that it is real, which.. by the way they have not provided us with.

Oh I have seen that last picture some where before....

dsfake.gif

Oh... right.... They used that same picture with the Chimecho evolution and just skewed it around for a bit...and adjusted some curves in photoshop. The shadows are in the exact same place. The website was probably changed and added on via photoshop as well.

Not attacking, just throwing this out there.

Or they are real, and this is all counter-intelligence done by Nintendo to thwart our attempts to get info early! They don't want anyone to get any information about the games until they're released! That can only mean one thing: the games will suck so badly, that no one will buy them if they found out before it comes out! They are trying to hide the truth from us to get us to buy on day one, before we know better! CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!

Oh, the shit you read on some sites these days...

How can I do a Pokémon hack-check? That's interesting...

Thank god the DS games have wi-fi events, though. I got a few of those when they came up.

Yeah, I agree. Got them all (all European ones).

black and white got 40/40 from famitsu

Saw it, interesting. It's the first Pokémon game to have it.

I've read somewhere a few news:

-There are 8 IV Values instead of 6, maybe they added Precision and Elusion or something like that.

-New IV for old Pokémon.

-4 EVs per battle.

-Exp. gain is somewhat a little different.

-No new natures.

-26 new abilities.

-156 new Pokémons (5 are event ones).

-Hypnosis has now 55% precision

-Triple Battles and Rotation Battles are frequent in the main quest.

Not sure they are true, the guy that said this hasn't shown any source, for now.

From Serebii.net, a list (no names, though) of some new pokémon:

* #633 through #635 are a Dark/Dragon-type evolution chain

* #638 is a Steel/Fighting-type Legendary

* #639 is a Rock/Fighting-type Legendary

* #640 is a Grass/Fighting-type Legendary

* #641 is a Pure Flying-type Legendary

* #642 is an Electric/Flying-type Legendary

* Reshiram is to be #643

* Zekrom is to be #644

* #645 is a Ground/Flying-type Legendary

* #646 is a Dragon/Ice-type Legendary

* #647 is a Water/Fighting-type Event Legendary

* #648 is a Normal/Psychic-type Event Legendary

* #649 is a Bug/Steel-type Event Legendary

Interesting things: Bug legendary, first pure Flying type, and a Dark/Dragon. New type combos this gen. Rock and Fighting? Awesome.

Jeeze the starters sure are controversial, here's another thing disclaiming the particular scans with starter evos on them.

http://i52.tinypic.com/24wrrzd.jpg

It's a pretty hard one to ignore mainly because the numbers are wrong (they go left to right on those pages rather than right to left)

Just throwing it out I have no opinion about whether they are faked or not because I don't care lol.

Yeah I guess that's true, bulbapedia seems to have forbidden talk on the starter evos on their forums until they have been without a shadow of a doubt confirmed.

I've considered to stop looking at new info just to see what a moderately blind play through would be like. I haven't done that since I was like 12 with the original games, it might be fun. Or it might prove my attention span isn't as long as it was when I was in middle school.