Pokémon Black/White: V-Create Victini on Nintendo WiFi until Dec 31st!

The Damned

We just received a letter from a Nintendo lawyer (edited to remove personal info obviously) asking to take down all of our Black and White images or bad stuff will happen. I called the lawyer through his law firm and he said he'll be making the rounds on other Pokemon sites as well. I was the first website on their list. I'm about to go out while Bangiras plays the game due to a small family emergency but I have 24 hours to remove the images, which means they'll be gone by tomorrow afternoon (Sunday). Joy! Anyways, we'll continue to play the game and report what we find like we've been doing.

Since us posting images of Black and White "has the potential to cause substantial damage to Nintendo," we have obviously complied with their wishes. All recent images of the games have been replaced by Ditto, a Pokemon from 1996 who we feel will best represent Pokemon's current image. We've also taken the liberty to change the name of this site to "PokerBeach" since we figured using "Poké" also has the chance of causing substantial damage to Nintendo's property. We hope that all English-speakers will remove images of Black and White from their websites, forums, blogs, YouTubes, Facebooks, instant messages, e-mails, homes, and minds since under law Nintendo has the right to declare any media they want, on any website they want, illegal and out of the domain of fair use [luckily criticism isn't]. We hope everyone will comply with their wishes or Pokemon may end up in the gutter, since covering and advertising new games for free is obviously counter-productive to Nintendo's sales. I mean, images of the games will obviously cost more damage than minor Isshus like this. Why go after the big guys when you can waste your lawyers' time on small fan sites that only help your franchise?

FUCK YOU NINTENDO!! SERIOUSLY WHO THE FUCK CARES!!!

Wait, I know what they are doing...

They ARE

555Hihidaruma.png

TROLLlN 2 DA MAX!!

i'm mostly excited about the abilities that old pokemon gain from the Dream World. I mean, some abilities are amazing, like Speed Boost Blaziken and Overconfidence Salamence.

Mewtwo gets his own signature move now at level 100: Psycho Break. 100 BP, 100% accuracy, and uses Mewtwo's 150 Sp.Atk base stat, but deals out physical damage. MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

The evolution animation is really stupid. Your pokemon DISSOLVES and REASSEMBLES in the evolved form.

I actually think it's cool.

Mewtwo gets his own signature move now at level 100: Psycho Break. 100 BP, 100% accuracy, and uses Mewtwo's 150 Sp.Atk base stat, but deals out physical damage. MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

That's insane...oh well, I don't use legendaries anymore so...nice.

You know, while I think NIntendo's being a little stingy by withholding all black and white pictures, but on the other hand, it means I don't have to worry about seeing spoilers on all pokemon sites now.

Oh yeah, and the new wild pokemon battle music is GREAT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvEhL8Z3LzI

It seriously sounds like a combination of the wild battle songs from every pokemon game in the past. It's made of pure awesome.

Beautiful. After I just finished EV training my Mewtwo and got him to level 100. Just perfect. They need to have an item like a reverse rare candy for moments like these.

I feel like I'm the only one with a legit copy (imported).

I also feel like I'm the only one in this thread who knows Japanese.

>_<

In case I'm mistaken about the latter, I swear, whenever ゲーチス (The team plasma spokesperson) talks, I learn a bunch of new words. Even the other NPCs comment on how eloquent he is. I now call him "The vocabulary guy"

Anyway, I've been playing rather slowly, as I'm looking up words to make sure I understand all the text. That, and I'm also working full time. I'm just past 5th gym atm.

I will say this though. The fire starter is by far the strongest, at least from what I've played so far. Definitely easy mode.

New game mechanic:

==========

Rotation battles. You and your opponent send out 3 pokemon at once. However, you only attack with one per turn. Any pokemon can attack at any turn (no switching penalty), and you don't know which pokemon of the three your opponent is going to use.

Once you and you opponent have chosen which 'mon and which move you attack with, they "rotate" into position so that the chosen pokemon are attacking and defending, and the moves are played out as if it were a single battle.

This continues each turn until all three pokemon on one of the teams have been defeated.

==========

I feel like I'm the only one with a legit copy (imported).

highly likely

I also feel like I'm the only one in this thread who knows Japanese.

>_<

also very highly likely

I've been slowly teaching myself hiragana and katakana and almost have both of them memorized but I'm probably not even level with a japanese 101 student yet

I can pick out enough to get through a simplistic story like Taiko no Tatsujin - Dororon! Youkai Daikessen's story mode, but a pokemon game would be overwhelming

Bring lots of max repels (ゴールドスプレー) with you when you go to the electric rock cave (電気石の洞穴). The wild encounter rate is ridiculously high and you'll likely run out of PP before you're done if you don't. Seriously it's commonly 1 wild encounter every 2 steps.

What the hell, game freak?

Oh, you people and your Japanese copies... I'm going to hold out for the North American release, as I don't want to get poké-saturated right now. I'm thinking I'll be more than ready for it when March or April comes around.

But I trust some of you have already gotten the special event pokémon, right? I think they were giving out tickets or something for them.

Also, I see that Dive is a HM again. Are there diving spots, like in RSE? I loved those parts.

There's a BUG with the battle animations. Even when you turn battle scene off, you still get animations for random things like leech seed and hitting yourself from confusion.

==6th gym==

It has cannons reminiscent of Mario 64's .. though you can't aim them freely. Still pretty cool gimmick :)

=========

Bring lots of max repels (ゴールドスプレー) with you when you go to the electric rock cave (電気石の洞穴). The wild encounter rate is ridiculously high and you'll likely run out of PP before you're done if you don't. Seriously it's commonly 1 wild encounter every 2 steps.

What the hell, game freak?

Well at least it isn't full of Zubats:lol: